Live At Knebworth 1990​

1615387255899.png

ON SALE
packs-take-the-cake-indie-exclusive-clear-blue-vinyl

Packs

Take the Cake (Indie Exclusive Clear Blue Vinyl)​

1615387565886.png

1615388595742.png

@AnthonyI I noticed that the Schools Out special edition pressing is popping up at all sorts of places now, so you can probably order it from a local or other online retailers

Wonder if either are signed
Don't think so. Usually only that recordstore site gets those signed sleeves from what I have seen in the past. I got the signed Fatboy Slim Back To Mine pressing from recordstore but its not worth the extra money for me just for that in most cases.

Don't think so. Usually only that recordstore site gets those signed sleeves from what I have seen in the past. I got the signed Fatboy Slim Back To Mine pressing from recordstore but its not worth the extra money for me just for that in most cases.

It's $45 shipped from recordstore site and $40 before shipping from rough trade for the green one

It's $45 shipped from recordstore site and $40 before shipping from rough trade for the green one
I just got the more limited clear variant from RT since I can pick it up in person. I've had awful luck with international packages lately so it hasn't been worth the headache for me personally! Good to know the price difference isn't that different. I had mixed up the price on bandcamp I think vs the recordstore one.

I just got the more limited clear variant from RT since I can pick it up in person. I've had awful luck with international packages lately so it hasn't been worth the headache for me personally! Good to know the price difference isn't that different. I had mixed up the price on bandcamp I think vs the recordstore one.

I've always had bad luck with rough trade for whatever reason so I'm going with that signed green one.

I've always had bad luck with rough trade for whatever reason so I'm going with that signed green one.
I've been fine with ordering from them but I can also walk to the NYC one and pick it up and it's really easy + saves on shipping. Last time I ordered from that Recordstore place was awhile ago but it arrived safe and sound.

Back