Pre-Order Thread

Came across this today, I'm not the biggest Cooper fan, but have always wanted this album because of the packaging, lol.

Do we know anything about Experience Vinyl? Never heard of them.

They seem to get a lot of autographed exclusives from what I have seen over the last year or two I have been following them and the rest is mostly classic rock curation it seems. I have only bought a Deep Purple signed reissue from them but it came packed well with no issues.

I was thinking about grabbing this Cooper too though! Just a heads up, outside of the autographed stuff I don't think they have any actual album exclusives. This reissue is popping up all over the place if you do a google search so you can probably get it a little cheaper somewhere else.

I somehow forget--does LNT make its way over to US retailers? Maybe VMP will have a variant or something? I'd love to pick this one up but it's almost $50 from bandcamp now...a little cheaper from recordstore.co.uk

In all fairness considering it’s an import and that’s €25-30 that’s pretty much on the lower end of what we’d pay in Europe for a 2LP set.
giphy-downsized-large.gif

So used to European people complaining about the price of records imported from the US and now the tables have turned for me!

And it turns out that you’re complaining about what we’d consider a fair to low price for the record 😒 (discounting shipping which is alway a bitch)

And it turns out that you’re complaining about what we’d consider a fair to low price for the record 😒 (discounting shipping which is alway a bitch)
Yea it's mostly the shipping that's rough. I don't want to drop $50 on this one so I'll hold off to see if someone in the US gets it in! I am digging the Codex/Lover You Should Have Come Over cover though!

Stores who order from LUNA music will receive copies of a bonus "bootleg" live cassette titled "Pictures of the Gone World: Hiss Golden Messenger Live at the Orange Peel, Asheville, NC 1/17/20" while supplies last!

Yea it's mostly the shipping that's rough. I don't want to drop $50 on this one so I'll hold off to see if someone in the US gets it in! I am digging the Codex/Lover You Should Have Come Over cover though!

I didn’t hear the first but I’m really disliking the Buckley cover, it feels dead behind the eyes like all emotion has been stripped out from the original...

Back