Pre-Order Thread

Indeed, let's make it happen during our next sunny spell!

Would be really cool if bands opted for multi-night stands, but the real bottleneck is going to be finding the space on booking calendars. Every band in the universe is going to want to get out and hit the road at the same time, which has never happened before. I really feel for all of the new/unknown bands who will likely be waiting months (if not longer) for their chance.
Well, and venues that have shut down won't help the need.

That Isbell show and The Black Crowes show at Walnut Creek are the only things that got rescheduled and never eventually cancelled for me. I’ve been vaccinated fully. We’ll see what the rest of the world looks like in June and July.
I've got tickets to the TBC show at the end of July here in NJ.
Its at an outdoor amphitheater...so I have "tall" expectations that will be a show that happens in 2021.

It was my favorite album as a kid and probably still ranks as a top 10 album for me because of that.
I had it in my car driving around in high school.. I would only listen to top half though because it was soooo good

Btw...looks like it’s sold out everywhere and price jumped up resell

1615292504195.jpeg

Damn, I had to grab the self titled 3eb as well.. It absolutely still holds up! Been meaning to grab it for years but the price was always high when I thought about it.

Some are saying they're getting a red version that bought it recently from the official store but there seems to be a lot of confusion about it so I guess we'll find out soon 🧐

Damn, I had to grab the self titled 3eb as well.. It absolutely still holds up! Been meaning to grab it for years but the price was always high when I thought about it.

Some are saying they're getting a red version that bought it recently from the official store but there seems to be a lot of confusion about it so I guess we'll find out soon 🧐
I ordered it from their site years ago and was just a black version. They seem to do random restocks every year or so. The black vinyl sounds great.

View attachment 91148
Gorgeous variant.
Tempting...🤔

I ordered it from their site years ago and was just a black version. They seem to do random restocks every year or so. The black vinyl sounds great.

Almost bought the MoV version years ago and a couple people were saying this one was better so that's def. good to hear. Finally hit a restock at a good time.

I'm fully expecting black but on reddit and discogs there's a few people talking about getting red instead in February and March of this year.

Almost bought the MoV version years ago and a couple people were saying this one was better so that's def. good to hear. Finally hit a restock at a good time.

I'm fully expecting black but on reddit and discogs there's a few people talking about getting red instead in February and March of this year.
I saw a dark red when held up to the light too

I'm excited for some shows to start happening, and I'll look to travel for some if need be. Have my second vaccine shot coming next Monday, so that makes me feel a bit better about just me for traveling. Also somehow the Nicole Atkins show here in PDX was never cancelled, but rescheduled for this August from last year.
I just got my first dose and I'm seriously considering travelling just to see Dead Can Dance. Really depends on what travel's like in the next couple of months.

Back