Pre-Order Thread

Sharon Van Etten - epic Ten

"LP1 is the original epic.

LP2 is epic covered by Big Red Machine, IDLES, Lucinda Williams, Shamir, Courtney Barnett feat. Vagabon, St. Panther & Fiona Apple."
YES. I love this album so much. I already own it and won’t be getting rid of it (sentimental, original) but I will also have to be picking this up. Also she has a live stream performing the album in full…so I gotta do that too. Agh so many things to buy today

YES. I love this album so much. I already own it and won’t be getting rid of it (sentimental, original) but I will also have to be picking this up. Also she has a live stream performing the album in full…so I gotta do that too. Agh so many things to buy today
Also available on Bandcamp:

Since I don't see it on MOFI or Music Direct, assuming it sold out on both:

Funny story...I ordered a copy last November and had my order cancelled and refunded because they were out of stock.

...yet they shipped me a copy in January.

It sounds incredible.

Funny story...I ordered a copy last November and had my order cancelled and refunded because they were out of stock.

...yet they shipped me a copy in January.

It sounds incredible.
I thought for sure that my copy would be cancelled from Sound of Vinyl since it was an accideal for $85 shipped...but it arrived safely somehow a few weeks ago! And yes @mdmost it is sold out most places. I believe it is out of print now.

Went with Rough Trade for the new St. Vincent...they've ended up becoming my preferred online retailer, things almost always show up in impeccable shape, and when it doesn't their CS has always made it right...once when I received a damaged shipment, I also realized that I'd accidentally ordered the normal limited version instead of the autographed one, and they just sent me an autographed replacement jacket. So they get my money!

Went with Rough Trade for the new St. Vincent...they've ended up becoming my preferred online retailer, things almost always show up in impeccable shape, and when it doesn't their CS has always made it right...once when I received a damaged shipment, I also realized that I'd accidentally ordered the normal limited version instead of the autographed one, and they just sent me an autographed replacement jacket. So they get my money!
Glad to hear you have had a good experience with them. My experience with RT has been...underwhelming, to say the least. Paper thin mailers that more often than not don't survive the cross-country trek, delayed response times on CS issues, and radio silence when production delays hold up an order. Funny how much experiences can vary with the same company...reminds me of another vinyl vendor that most of us have some familiarity with...

Back