Pre-Order Thread

Grabbed the orange because it looks good with the album art. I have Jesus hits on the clear so considered keeping it consistent but maybe I will grab a new color per album!
I went with grapefruit, partially because I really did not need the slipmat that came with the last TD release. Otherwise I might have stuck with clear again.

dungen-ta-det-lugnt-bm-exclusive-orange-red-white-vinyl-bull-moose-exclusive-ltd-to-500-copies

Dungen

Ta Det Lugnt (BM Exclusive orange/red/white vinyl)​

Bull Moose Exclusive, ltd to 500 copies​

Best mockup ever

For @Tys1

I took this photo of Dungen at Pickathon in 2017. Gustav was super drunk and the other guys finally just left him with us -- I think he's sober now. It was like herding cats getting him back to the main backstage where they were at, but kind of hilarious. He just wanted to talk about Stones Throw/Madlib and Mighty Boosh.

He's wearing an Eric B & Rakim shirt

For @Tys1

I took this photo of Dungen at Pickathon in 2017. Gustav was super drunk and the other guys finally just left him with us -- I think he's sober now. It was like herding cats getting him back to the main backstage where they were at, but kind of hilarious. He just wanted to talk about Stones Throw/Madlib and Mighty Boosh.

He's wearing an Eric B & Rakim shirt

YES! I may not have heard of this guy or his band before today but the mock-up is awesome and the story and photo make me feel like I’m in the middle of a forum version of Almost Famous! BRB gonna go listen to Dungen now.

Field day records instagram just posted a countdown for an "announcement" sometime Sunday that will most likely be a repress of Yellowcard - Ocean Avenue.i don't mess with instagram so could somebody post the info in here when it becomes available.

Field day records instagram just posted a countdown for an "announcement" sometime Sunday that will most likely be a repress of Yellowcard - Ocean Avenue.i don't mess with instagram so could somebody post the info in here when it becomes available.

i’ll be on the lookout. speaking of, i wish sticks and stones by nfg would get reissued as i would prefer that more over ocean avenue personally

Any Lloyd Cole fans? There was a limited box set of his first few solo albums that sold out fairly quickly, apparently they found 40 more. Well, 39 now. He’ll personalize it too with just about anything you want, even provide handwritten lyrics to a song of your choosing.
The one in the link is his second box set
Edit: but in europe: jpcstill has the first one for 15% off on sale

Last edited:
Did you get the self-titled reissue from last year?
i didnt 😔 although that one is not really in my wantlist so im fine not having it. given that that one sold fast tho, now i know to not wait up when sticks and stones gets reissued

alela diane is one of my favorite artists of the last 15+ years. give her a listen if you've never heard her.

Back