Pre-Order Thread

It's not weird that I chose this variant because it comes with a small notepad, right?

I use these TTL pads for all my notetaking and I guess I've become a bit too attached.

I have a stack of about ten of them on my WFH desk right now. They are a good size.
I need to order a record from TTL soon, I use them for work and just finished one last week, I'm down to my last notepad :eek:

You can get 5 for $7.50 or $1.50 each

That’s all well and good but I prefer paying $24.99 for a single notepad and then getting a record for free.

What do people write on these? I find them infuriating. I like to doodle and write on blank paper. I’m not sketching remodel blueprints. Au naturel baby. Swing low, sweet Dunder Mifflin.

What do people write on these? I find them infuriating. I like to doodle and write on blank paper. I’m not sketching remodel blueprints. Au naturel baby. Swing low, sweet Dunder Mifflin.
TTL Notepad Lifehack: if you need a blank sheet of paper tear off a page and flip it over. Best of both worlds.

After my kids find it I just find about 30 blank pages scattered throughout my basement.
I feel your pain! I was able to convince mine that their newest stack of papers was magical and special and to make sure they really took their time drawing on each one of them, that worked for about 3 days before it was back to 20 second scribbles and just completely blank sheets lying around.

I feel your pain! I was able to convince mine that their newest stack of papers was magical and special and to make sure they really took their time drawing on each one of them, that worked for about 3 days before it was back to 20 second scribbles and just completely blank sheets lying around.
Sounds about right.

I used to feel this way. Then the pandemic hit a year ago at this time, and my project was to build raised beds for a big vegetable garden and follow this square foot planting method. So the grid became this useful way of mapping where I planted things. Completely superfluous once the plants grew, but helpful to start.

That broke the seal, and then I just started using them for to-do lists, note taking when reading, etc …

Ya'll have no idea how happy I am that this is a "trending topic" this afternoon on the preorder thread. whoops

Last edited:
TBH, I am kind of a stationary and writing nerd. I buy fancy pens and pencils and paper all the time so I have plenty of options, that being said the majority of the time I just need scrap paper and the TTL notepad are perfect for that.

Also Pencil Sharpeners, I love a good pencil sharpener. I carry an Alvin “Brass Bullet” as part of my EDC and I have a $20 Dux brass adjustable (with leather case) that sits on my desk to name a few.

Last edited:
TBH, I am kind of a stationary and writing nerd. I buy fancy pens and pencils and paper all the time so I have plenty of options, that being said the majority of the time I just need scrap paper and the TTL notepad are perfect for that.

Also Pencil Sharpeners, I love a good pencil sharpener. I carry an Alvin “Brass Bullet” as part of my EDC and I have a $20 Dux brass adjustable (with leather case) that sits on my desk to name a few.
*Googles all of these words fervently*

7E3FF3C0-0B84-4481-9BCD-B74A27FC0E0A.gif

Referring to your pencil sharpener as an "Every Day Carry" Is the nerdiest thing I've ever seen and I'm here for it.

Back