Pre-Order Thread

Did anyone ever receive their copy of mid air theif? Contacted their team but haven't heard a response in over a month
Received it earlier in the week, finally played it tonight. Enjoyable listen. I had the coke bottle/olive green variant, which looked fine. My pressing sounded clean, so no complaints there.

lol that pricing... if I were a fan, I'd be pissed.
This is so messed up. I was a big fan of Action Bronson for a while (even went to a gig when he came to London which I KNEW would be carnage....and it was) but that pricing is a punch in the gut to any fan.

Almost as bad as the guy taht runs the Chopped Herring Website. Thats the place that pressed a lot of the, now rare, Action Bronson records back in the day (Blue Chips & Dr. Lecter being the big 2 that now go for well over £100). He purposely held back a big number of the records and caused the demand to increase. He would then 'find' a couple of copies and accept offers and sell it for the highest. He must of 'found' at least 15-20 copies since he initially released it.

I think they call that the mo wax sales model

This is so messed up. I was a big fan of Action Bronson for a while (even went to a gig when he came to London which I KNEW would be carnage....and it was) but that pricing is a punch in the gut to any fan.

Almost as bad as the guy taht runs the Chopped Herring Website. Thats the place that pressed a lot of the, now rare, Action Bronson records back in the day (Blue Chips & Dr. Lecter being the big 2 that now go for well over £100). He purposely held back a big number of the records and caused the demand to increase. He would then 'find' a couple of copies and accept offers and sell it for the highest. He must of 'found' at least 15-20 copies since he initially released it.

Wasn’t there a thread about expensive Hip Hop releases?
I guess they still don’t give a fuck...

Wasn’t there a thread about expensive Hip Hop releases?
I guess they still don’t give a fuck...

Em's web store usually does small run of stuff in quantities of 50 - a few hundred. They always end up on Discogs for 5-10x more.

Newbury. Splatter pressing of Czarface - Every Hero Needs A Villain. 500 total

250 sold via Newbury
250 via Get On Down

Mononeon being pressed to vinyl! Ltd to 500.

MONONEON
My Feelings Be Peeling

PRE-ORDER 20 $
TRACKLIST
FACE A
Don't Make This A World War 3
Mononeon
04:13
Under The Spell Of You
Mononeon
02:54
She Was Round & Brown
Mononeon
03:30
Everybody A Goddamn Ni99a
Mononeon
04:04
FACE B
Fart When You Pee
Mononeon
02:37
Hot Cheetos
Mononeon
04:14
Without You I'm Nothing
Mononeon
01:28
I Asked God To Teach Me How To Love You
Mononeon
02:32
She Look Cute With My Hoodie On
Mononeon
01:12

Artist : Mononeon
Format : 1 x 12" (140g)
Genres : ExperimentalPsychedelicFunk / Soul
Pressing : 500 Copies
Estimated delivery date : March 2020

May I?

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

The FOMO machine has slowed to a grinding halt.

They also have a Roots "How I Got Over It" in blue.

Will probably cop whatever he puts out for The Marshall Mathers LP anniversary. But wouldn't spend this much for his first album.
Yeah the bonus content here is garbage. This should be $75 tops. $150 MAYBE if it’s autographed. Hoping MMLP’s bonus content is worthwhile. Not interested in acappellas.

Back