Pre-Order Thread

shocking!

shocking!

Lmao this has been quite a funny week for VMP

I know Now-Again often represses the VMP stuff as a wider release after a year or so but it seems like nearly everything now VMP is pressing gets another release and it's becoming Newbury Comics essentially.

I think a few days ago I said they were on the verge of becoming sound of vinyl since I don't think they even really curate anymore it's just more a case of a record label telling them to "do this record - now" and then letting them pick a color or something.

It's actually hilarious because today I see sound of vinyl dropping two vmp "exclusives" in a different colour.

shocking!
It will still sound like garbage too:)

shocking!

Egon said they were going to release some from the beginning

Just got a cancellation from Bull Moose for the Blue Nile releases. Did anyone else get that? I’m concerned because they said cancelled and not “we won’t be receiving any” instead
They definitely got delayed to sometime in December due to demand. My order from Amazon UK says arriving Dec 9-13. They also say unavailable in the listing though... no idea what’s going on. I’ll be pretty pissed if I miss out though. Hopefully you’ll still be able to get them somewhere. It seems like it’s a pretty wide release.

They definitely got delayed to sometime in December due to demand. My order from Amazon UK says arriving Dec 9-13. They also say unavailable in the listing though... no idea what’s going on. I’ll be pretty pissed if I miss out though. Hopefully you’ll still be able to get them somewhere. It seems like it’s a pretty wide release.
Yeah there are other outlets that have them. Bull Moose is great because of the free shipping. I replied back to their email asking if the whole thing was cancelled or not and they are pretty good about replying back so maybe we’ll get some clarification.

Yeah there are other outlets that have them. Bull Moose is great because of the free shipping. I replied back to their email asking if the whole thing was cancelled or not and they are pretty good about replying back so maybe we’ll get some clarification.

My Hats order got cancelled from Bull Moose as well :(. Let me know if you learn anything.

David Bowie - Live In Berlin (1978) Orange vinyl Brooklyn Museum exclusive is up on their shop for $25, right now

Last edited:
Orange vinyl Brooklyn Museum exclusive is up on their shop for $25, right now

Thanks for sharing, I grabbed one. I was hoping this would make it online.

15 LPS of Terry Pratched Novels made into BBC Radio dramtisations.
terry_main2-480x434.jpg

BTW, I just got a shipping notice for my JID - DiCaprio 2 preorder

Now, if I could just get the same for my Igor preorder WHICH I PLACED 6 FREAKIN MONTHS AGO YOU GRAMMY-NOMINATED MOTHERFUCKER
I’d got nothing from Golf Wang so raised it with them (a couple of times). They gave the usual template apology then it soon after magically showed up to my door without so much as a shipping notice. Might be worth kicking up a stink if you haven’t already!

Back