Pre-Order Thread

MY JAWS DROPPED!!! 😲

No freaking way!!! How much money are you spending!!??! You’re so extra! 😅

And wait......you like all those other Ariana Grande albums?!?!? I really like Sweetener and Thank U, Next.......but her other three studio albums are very meh for me! 🤷‍♂️🙅‍♂️

thank u, next is easily my favorite of hers (still in my top 42 of the year, but on the lower end). I actually kinda like Dangerous Woman. I absolutely did not care for Sweetener, and especially her first two.

Yeah it came to $193 shipped but worth it to me. Ariana is one of my favorite pop acts today and I love her whole discography.

Goddamn. I'm happy that you enjoy her music. Really all that matters at the end of the day.

thank u, next is easily my favorite of hers (still in my top 42 of the year, but on the lower end). I actually kinda like Dangerous Woman. I absolutely did not care for Sweetener, and especially her first two.

Goddamn. I'm happy that you enjoy her music. Really all that matters at the end of the day.
Thank U, Next is definitely her best work too! It’s such a great album and I’m glad I purchased that exclusive variant! 💎

Mmmmmm Sweetener was very different and sound and definitely more R&B orientated and it was very soppy, honey sweet in sound yet very girly if you know what I mean! But I really like that album! But of course, Thank U, Next is her best album. That album is like an 8.6/10 and Sweetener is like an 8.1/10 for me!

But yeah, definitely did not care at all for her first two albums as well! Dangerous Woman is a bit better, but I still feel like it has no identity and it’s quite generic too!

I'm digging this new one from Dias records:

PREORDER THE ALLURING, ROMANTIC SYNTH POP/ NEW WAVE DEBUT FROM RIKI
DAIS146 - RIKI - COVER 1500x1500 300 DPI RGB
DAIS146 mockup oxblood mint 04
DAIS146 mockup bone white 04
DAIS146 mockup olive 04
DAIS146 mockup black 04
000080160024-WEB
Riki is the Los Angeles based synth-pop outfit commandeered by the mysterious Niff Nawor, a visual artist and musician active in the deathrock / anarcho-punk scenes of the California bay area (formerly a member of Crimson Scarlet), before founding her solo endeavor as Riki in 2017. Niff’s desire to explore her own sound manifested in the recording of the Hot City cassette tape in 2017, which featured Chelsey Crowley of Crimson Scarlet, Skot Brown of Phantom Limbs and Peđa of Doomed to Extinction. Released on Commodity Tapes and later reissued on vinyl by the well-regarded Symphony of Destruction label, Riki followed the release of the single with several small tours and festival dates, performing with such acts as Light Asylum, Black Marble, and Trisomie 21.
For her self-titled debut album for Dais, Riki explores courage, physicality, and romance across eight timeless synth pop anthems. Produced and engineered by hardware-based synthesist Matia Simovich of INHALT, influences and ideas are worn proudly without deviating from fresh and daring electro-pop territory. Nostalgic cues can be heard ranging from Neue Deutsch Welle, early Adrian Sherwood productions, classic ZYX Italo Disco, Japanese Visual Kei and even classic new wave/pop like Pat Benatar, Kate Bush, and early Madonna.
The lead single, Napoleon, contains Riki’s indelible sound design, reminiscent of 80’s New York dance floor electro-pop that recalls the fusion of uptown and downtown styles and culture, told through Riki’s present day West Coast narrative.
Riki invites listeners to “reveal their useless habits of complacency and fear...and witness their own rebirth, a rhythm universal”
Album comes with a foldout RIKI poster, printed inner euro sleeves with lyrics, and download card. Package design by Niff Nawor, photography by Nedda Afsari.​

View attachment 22533

Also some exclusive color, signed bundles & test pressings at the band's site:
Pre-Order Saturn Return - Out February 28th — The Secret Sisters

TSS-SR-Vinyl-Webstore-SIGNED_550x825.jpg

Trent Reznor and Atticus Ross - Watchmen
View attachment 20353

This has been one messed up pre-ordering experience.

I don't think they had an idea of the amount of pre-orders they would get, as Vol. 1 sold out pretty quickly - 2 & 3 followed up soon after - and then the original pages went dead - the shipping dates changed a couple times - the pages came back - other pages popped up along with the ones I ordered - the shipping dates changed again (this morning Amazon tells me I'll get Vol 2 on the 27th - 2 days after release date) - now the pages are dead again.

This has been one messed up pre-ordering experience.

I don't think they had an idea of the amount of pre-orders they would get, as Vol. 1 sold out pretty quickly - 2 & 3 followed up soon after - and then the original pages went dead - the shipping dates changed a couple times - the pages came back - other pages popped up along with the ones I ordered - the shipping dates changed again (this morning Amazon tells me I'll get Vol 2 on the 27th - 2 days after release date) - now the pages are dead again.
Yeah I was wondering what was going on with these. I got the first one on a Monday I think. But the other two are completely out of stock on amazon (where I ordered all three at once), and I can’t keep track of when I’m supposed to get vol 2.

I'm digging this new one from Dias records:

PREORDER THE ALLURING, ROMANTIC SYNTH POP/ NEW WAVE DEBUT FROM RIKI
DAIS146 - RIKI - COVER 1500x1500 300 DPI RGB
DAIS146 mockup oxblood mint 04
DAIS146 mockup bone white 04
DAIS146 mockup olive 04
DAIS146 mockup black 04
000080160024-WEB
Riki is the Los Angeles based synth-pop outfit commandeered by the mysterious Niff Nawor, a visual artist and musician active in the deathrock / anarcho-punk scenes of the California bay area (formerly a member of Crimson Scarlet), before founding her solo endeavor as Riki in 2017. Niff’s desire to explore her own sound manifested in the recording of the Hot City cassette tape in 2017, which featured Chelsey Crowley of Crimson Scarlet, Skot Brown of Phantom Limbs and Peđa of Doomed to Extinction. Released on Commodity Tapes and later reissued on vinyl by the well-regarded Symphony of Destruction label, Riki followed the release of the single with several small tours and festival dates, performing with such acts as Light Asylum, Black Marble, and Trisomie 21.
For her self-titled debut album for Dais, Riki explores courage, physicality, and romance across eight timeless synth pop anthems. Produced and engineered by hardware-based synthesist Matia Simovich of INHALT, influences and ideas are worn proudly without deviating from fresh and daring electro-pop territory. Nostalgic cues can be heard ranging from Neue Deutsch Welle, early Adrian Sherwood productions, classic ZYX Italo Disco, Japanese Visual Kei and even classic new wave/pop like Pat Benatar, Kate Bush, and early Madonna.
The lead single, Napoleon, contains Riki’s indelible sound design, reminiscent of 80’s New York dance floor electro-pop that recalls the fusion of uptown and downtown styles and culture, told through Riki’s present day West Coast narrative.
Riki invites listeners to “reveal their useless habits of complacency and fear...and witness their own rebirth, a rhythm universal”
Album comes with a foldout RIKI poster, printed inner euro sleeves with lyrics, and download card. Package design by Niff Nawor, photography by Nedda Afsari.

That label is legit good. If you like them you should check out Dark Entries. They specialize in the same stuff but more obscure artists.

Last edited:
Yeah I was wondering what was going on with these. I got the first one on a Monday I think. But the other two are completely out of stock on amazon (where I ordered all three at once), and I can’t keep track of when I’m supposed to get vol 2.

I also think it was odd going though Amazon for the official early/first release of these...they are probably the worst for getting things right....damn robots.

My date is still the 27th for Vol 2 - nothing for Vol 3 - as both pages are dead where I ordered them from - but new ones are up. Not sure if these are the "early" releases or the later retail versions.

The retail verson of Vol 1 that popped up about 5-7 days after the Amazon one had a 2nd sticker on the cover that has some real info on what the release is.

R-14358563-1573260257-3080.jpeg.jpg

Last edited:
I emailed them a couple weeks ago and they got back to me about a week later they said they are moving as fast as they can to get them sent out. Then, about Wednesday of this week I received my shipping confirmation. Hopefully you get yours soon.

Got mine with seam splits. Emailed them with no response

Back