Pre-Order Thread

Trent Reznor and Atticus Ross - Watchmen
View attachment 20353

This has been one messed up pre-ordering experience.

I don't think they had an idea of the amount of pre-orders they would get, as Vol. 1 sold out pretty quickly - 2 & 3 followed up soon after - and then the original pages went dead - the shipping dates changed a couple times - the pages came back - other pages popped up along with the ones I ordered - the shipping dates changed again (this morning Amazon tells me I'll get Vol 2 on the 27th - 2 days after release date) - now the pages are dead again.

And another date change for volumes 2 & 3...

Back to...

"Not yet available. We'll email you as soon as we have a delivery date."

This must be good news for Parachute to be announced soon...right?

1574268217648.png

Available February 7th. Begins shipping week of February 27th.
Over the years, different members have traded production and composition duties from album to album. On the new album—“Fu Chronicles”—Amayo leads us through a thrilling sonic journey of kung fu meets Afrobeat, weaving together the strands of Edo and Yoruba cultural memory from Nigeria with his training and study in Chinese martial arts.
Recorded in the Summer of 2018, over seventeen musicians and singers crammed into the storied Daptone House of Soul in Bushwick, Brooklyn to record the massive body of work. With live versions and arrangements stretching up to thirty minutes, Perna, Amayo, and Roth worked tirelessly to preserve the hypnotic power of the long-form live arrangements into six concise and powerful album tracks.

This must be good news for Parachute to be announced soon...right?
Hehe I would probably pick this up when I order the Parachute reiss [page finishes loading...] $40!?!! THE FUCK!?!!

Just got a cancellation from Bull Moose for the Blue Nile releases. Did anyone else get that? I’m concerned because they said cancelled and not “we won’t be receiving any” instead

Back