Pre-Order Thread

It's actually a Music On Vinyl reissue of their awesome debut ep. It has the song "Slowdive" on it as well as the ethereal "Avalyn I" and "Avalyn II".

Ah, cool! Mew is also Music On Vinyl.

So this Slowdive self-titled is actually on spotify, looks like it's the part II of Just For A Day.

Did they put up the UK RSD release dates yet? I know they did here. I'm wanting to know when the Slowdive and Durutti Column albums will be available.
Not sure, but Vini Reilly is already out if that's the one you were looking for

Anyone interested in the new Bob Mould record, Electric Fetus has signed copies available for the first 200 preorders. Bundle it with his last record, then get free shipping, both for $35.

Awesome. Would really like a signed Bob Mould. Wish the order receipt said “autographed” but I’ll take my chances and hope for the best.

Last edited:

If anyone isn't familiar with this track, give it a listen. Powerful stuff.

• "Can the Sub_Bass Speak?" b/w "It All Comes Around Again" 7" vinyl
    Record/Vinyl + Digital Album
    • package image
  • Algiers release special edition 7” to support the struggle to end state violence against Black people and destroy white supremacy

"Can the Sub_Bass Speak" b/w "It All Comes Around Again" will be available physically only through Bandcamp during the 24-hour period that the site is waiving its revenue share on June 5th. The songs will remain available online indefinitely. All proceeds from the single during June 5th will be donated to the following charities:

Metro Atlanta Mutual Aid Fund
    www.atlantamutualaid.org
    A mutual aid fund for members of the most vulnerable, displaced and marginalized target-groups who are residing in the counties of Fulton, Dekalb, Clayton, Douglas, Cobb, Gwinnett, Henry, and Rockdale. Funds are targeted towards Black, Indigenous, and peoples of color. The organization gives special consideration within these communities to women/femmes, non-binary and queer folks, the poor and working class, people living with disabilities, and undocumented and refugee members.

As They Lay
    www.instagram.com/astheylay/
    As They Lay is a nomadic curatorial, programming and art making initiative seeking to curate projects and community events that foster collaboration, creative action, and reflection. As an anti white supremacist capitalist patriarchal social practice, As They Lay advocates for those who have been pushed into the margins with an emphasis on black liberation. The goal of as they lay is to curate a myriad of cultural programming and art that will aid in the transformation for a more sustainable, inclusive, nourishing, and interconnected creative climate for artists living in Baltimore.

Black Alliance for Just Immigration
    baji.org
    BAJI educates and engages African American and black immigrant communities to organize and advocate for racial, social and economic justice. Local BAJI Organizing Committees in New York, Georgia, California and Arizona build coalitions and initiate campaigns among communities to push for racial justice.

“This release has been created to support, in a small way, those who continue to struggle under life and death circumstances to end the miserable condition that exists for Black and other oppressed people in this country and its colonial world. We dedicate this to the families of those who have been murdered by the police state in America, and encourage our supporters to continue to donate in their memory.” - ALGIERS

Last edited:
Ryo Fukui - In New-York and A Letter From Slowboat will be reissued by WRWTFWW in their We Release Jazz serie. As usual, it's a limited edition, half speed mastered, pressed on 180g vinyl in stoughton tip-pn sleeve with OBI with liner notes. Probably a more affordable option than the Japanese reissues.

Back