Pre-Order Thread

My guess is that they are the same remaster. Not sure about pressing plant. I think the japanese releases are limited to Japan only through HHV and the WRWTFWW is not for sale to japanese customers. I have the WRWTFWW reissue of Scenery and it sounds awesome.

I'll compare the run-out on Scenery and Mellow Dream this weekend. Both Japanase and EU sounds great so either option is good. Living in Europe, WRWTFWW are cheaper but since I am a completionist, I ending purchasing both.

Mononeon being pressed to vinyl! Ltd to 500.

MONONEON
My Feelings Be Peeling

PRE-ORDER 20 $
TRACKLIST
FACE A
Don't Make This A World War 3
Mononeon
04:13
Under The Spell Of You
Mononeon
02:54
She Was Round & Brown
Mononeon
03:30
Everybody A Goddamn Ni99a
Mononeon
04:04
FACE B
Fart When You Pee
Mononeon
02:37
Hot Cheetos
Mononeon
04:14
Without You I'm Nothing
Mononeon
01:28
I Asked God To Teach Me How To Love You
Mononeon
02:32
She Look Cute With My Hoodie On
Mononeon
01:12

Artist : Mononeon
Format : 1 x 12" (140g)
Genres : ExperimentalPsychedelicFunk / Soul
Pressing : 500 Copies
Estimated delivery date : March 2020
Did you end up grabbing one of these?

Did ya end up taking a flyer on the wax Mike?
I did not because I’m not sure I would listen to it all that much despite enjoying it. I might stick to streaming on it. My record collection is getting a bit out of control lately especially since being stuck home the past few months hah. I still take some flyers on $15 and under albums but trying to curb spending on new stuff and preorders as much as possible.

I did not because I’m not sure I would listen to it all that much despite enjoying it. I might stick to streaming on it. My record collection is getting a bit out of control lately especially since being stuck home the past few months hah. I still take some flyers on $15 and under albums but trying to curb spending on new stuff and preorders as much as possible.
The struggle is real. I am gonna have to buy another shelf real soon.

Back