Pre-Order Thread

Yeah lathe cuts are awful. If you want audiophile sound stay away from them.
Yea—I didn’t think it would be audiophile and I’m a huge TVOTR fan so wanted to grab the Tunde 45 since it was the only way the songs were being released, but it was something like $30 and I can barely listen to it on my TT which was a huge disappointment. Oh well...ya live and learn.

Yea—I didn’t think it would be audiophile and I’m a huge TVOTR fan so wanted to grab the Tunde 45 since it was the only way the songs were being released, but it was something like $30 and I can barely listen to it on my TT which was a huge disappointment. Oh well...ya live and learn.
The way I see it a lot of the stuff he makes is more experimentation with the form than something you're going to actually sit and listen to. Feels more like collectible novelty stuff to subsidize him & the bands in between the real records, as far as I'm concerned. I've bought several things since @Dead C turned me on to Mike's work a while ago -- all of the Michael Nau and the Floating Action LPs I've bought sound just fine to me on my basic setup.

Last edited:
Dope Lemon (Angus Stone)'s Honey Bones is getting a reissue on clear vinyl. Previous pressings go for over a hundred bucks on Discogs.

So far I don't see any options to buy domestically.

Ships from Australia (insane price with shipping, is there any chance this is in AUD and not USD?):

Ships from UK ($28 USD to Indiana):

Dope Lemon (Angus Stone)'s Honey Bones is getting a reissue on clear vinyl. Previous pressings go for over a hundred bucks on Discogs.

Ships from Australia (insane price with shipping, is there any chance this is in AUD and not USD?):

Just click the $ sign and you're redirected to the US store. ;)

Just click the $ sign and you're redirected to the US store. ;)
I think that's just showing the cost in USD, it's still shipping via Royal Mail from the UK though.

woo hoo, I have been waiting for this forever. So hyped

1591293219393.png

1591293136137.png

1591293184559.png

If you sign up for their mailing list, you can get 15%off

Did they put up the UK RSD release dates yet? I know they did here. I'm wanting to know when the Slowdive and Durutti Column albums will be available.

Another Margo variant:

Opaque yellow limited to 500 copies with Bonus 7"

Another Margo variant:

Opaque yellow limited to 500 copies with Bonus 7"

I didn't realize there was a new release date officially scheduled for this. But that 7/10 is showing up everywhere else too. That's exciting

Back