Pre-Order Thread

It looks like it's weirdly not mentioned in the product description, just the track list, but this version is a little different since three bonus songs are added- "Forest of Glass" (previously only on the deluxe CD, my favorite of the 3), "Dixie', and "White Telephone to God" (previously one was exclusive to the Amazon digital version and the other iTunes or something)
dammit.

Almost clicked that then had a brief moment of clarity that I confirmed in ye olde record room, and yep. I have an original of that already.

It looks like it's weirdly not mentioned in the product description, just the track list, but this version is a little different since three bonus songs are added- "Forest of Glass" (previously only on the deluxe CD, my favorite of the 3), "Dixie', and "White Telephone to God" (previously one was exclusive to the Amazon digital version and the other iTunes or something)
I ordered it from Sound of Vinyl UK. They had one with a signed art card for just a couple bucks more than this. And they've done right by me with problems in the past.

I ordered it from Sound of Vinyl UK. They had one with a signed art card for just a couple bucks more than this. And they've done right by me with problems in the past.
With the last Tori release, her Kendrick Lamar cover with Trevor Horn, SOV didn't send the advertised signed cards, but hopefully they won't make the same mistake twice in a row! The Tori EU store has been even worse than HelloMerch, so I had thought ordering it from SOV instead of either of them would prevent issues. SOV gave the first few people who contacted them about it full refunds and those of us who contacted them later 25% refunds, and they probably replied/refunded more promptly than the other 2 stores would have.

Since were posting every KP variant, I'm not going to feel shameful about reminding folks they can get the deluxe, 5LP version of Phil Collins' least desirable release.

I know one person who will tell you its their favorite of all the Phil Collins solo records.
That person is: Phil Collins.

In case you are on the fence about it - Its cut at half-speed by Miles Showell at Abby Road Studios and contains early demo tracks and "rarities" that are absolutely not : Sussuido, Easy Lover, Against All Odds, Can't Hurry Love or In the Air Tonight.

1720794314816.png

Since were posting every KP variant, I'm not going to feel shameful about reminding folks they can get the deluxe, 5LP version of Phil Collins' least desirable release.

I know one person who will tell you its their favorite of all the Phil Collins solo records.
That person is: Phil Collins.

In case you are on the fence about it - Its cut at half-speed by Miles Showell at Abby Road Studios and contains early demo tracks and "rarities" that are absolutely not : Sussuido, Easy Lover, Against All Odds, Can't Hurry Love or In the Air Tonight.

View attachment 208253
IT'S PHIL PHRIDAY

1720795656209.png

Back