Pre-Order Thread

Why oh why did I not order these when they were in stock? Uugggghhh
Because you value other’s opinions more than your own? Or bc Chance is slowly replacing Drake as the King Of Kornyyyyy *a wild Jonathan Davis appears and tells you to be sure to drink your Ovaltine*

This opinion brought to you by not me

Because you value other’s opinions more than your own? Or bc Chance is slowly replacing Drake as the King Of Kornyyyyy *a wild Jonathan Davis appears and tells you to be sure to drink your Ovaltine*

No I wanted coloring book at the very least, I just thought $35 was a lot at the time. I didn’t think it would be limited like this. Also:

1577581358865.jpeg

No I wanted coloring book at the very least, I just thought $35 was a lot at the time. I didn’t think it would be limited like this. Also:

View attachment 27774
To be fair they were up for sale for at least 3 months. That’s a lifetime in the vinyl world for a colored first pressing release of a popular artist.

Fun fact... The rapper Q-Tip's real name is also Jonathan Davis.

The next Wax Vessel Records releases coming December 29th.

For fans of the MySpace days of whitebelt Grindcore / Emo violence stuff. Keep in mind that they only do about 200 presses on every release and state that they will never do reprints. They also do insane color variants which is just friggin' awesome and fits the style of the bands well.

RIYL: HHLL, Number 12 Looks Like You, Seeyouspacecowboy, Sawtoothgrin, Daughters etc...
Just letting folks know that the Tower of Rome release completely sold out in an hour. All three variants.

As for the DCM release, that will probably be in January I'm guessing.

Back