Pre-Order Thread

I ran out of space to frame and hang my posters some time ago, so new posters either need to fit on one of the frames I already have and replace something currently hanging, or they go into the portfolio I have of all my extra posters. In either case, 18x24 is the sweet spot for me. But it's not the end of the world, just means this one will be a portfolio poster instead of a frame one.
I'm interested in this portfolio. Do you have a large book of sorts that you can flip through? If so, that's something I need.

As someone who was deeply into posters before vinyl and still gets new ones I'd recommend these portfolios. I have the 24x36 one

This is the one I have, and I really like it. It's almost full, though, so I need another but haven't been able to find a listing for just one of them.
I have that portfolio too, it's great. This one is basically the same:
Or, check Michaels. I have seen them in store, and you can get 40% off with a coupon!

Last edited:
New stuff from The 1975.

Last edited:
First Tom Misch album Beat Tape Vol.1 will finally be released on vinyl in March. If you don't know him, he is part of the UK Jazz scene and worked with Loyle Carner, Jordan Rakkei, Alfa Mist, Jorja Smith, Roy Hargrove or De La Soul. Highly recommended (300 signed copies are available for pre-order as well as unsigned copie)!

1576848636191.png

First Tom Misch album Beat Tape Vol.1 will finally be released on vinyl in March. If you don't know him, he is part of the UK Jazz scene and worked with Loyle Carner, Jordan Rakkei, Alfa Mist, Jorja Smith, Roy Hargrove or De La Soul. Highly recommended (300 signed copies are available for pre-order as well as unsigned copie)!

View attachment 27028

I'm more disappointed that Geography is still sold out.

Have you seen any additional info about this book? Or have you received yours? I haven't seen anything yet, and their CS is not on their A-game these days.
Latest response from customer service:
"When we look up your order, our warehouse currently lists the status as being on back order. We are unable to provide an estimate as to when your order will ship. Once your order does ship, you will receive a shipping confirmation email."

Honestly bet this is all part of the Warner distribution fiasco, since their webshop is under a WMG domain.

C5F29009-D810-482D-8E25-C3FC8580BD9D.jpeg

Pre-order vinyl bundle with custom Purple Haze 2 rolling papers and a digital copy of the album.

Product will ship in 12-14 weeks.

A digital copy of Cam'ron's Purple Haze 2 album will be distributed via e-mail following purchase.

@Jmcg85

View attachment 27082

Pre-order vinyl bundle with custom Purple Haze 2 rolling papers and a digital copy of the album.

Product will ship in 12-14 weeks.

A digital copy of Cam'ron's Purple Haze 2 album will be distributed via e-mail following purchase.

@Jmcg85
Thank you❤. I'm still debating whether to just get this or go for this plus the ltd mixtape too 🤔

Sorry if I missed this --

Anyone have any information about the Chance The Rapper vinyl that was up for pre-order way back in June of this year?

I ordered copies of Coloring Book, Acid Rap, & 10 Day and received an email in October apologizing for the delay and stating they "will be finished soon and are still on track to be delivered during the fall season".

Crickets since then?

Can't find anything online...

Anyone have any beta on this?

Thanks

Anyone have any information about the Chance The Rapper vinyl that was up for pre-order way back in June of this year?

I ordered copies of Coloring Book, Acid Rap, & 10 Day and received an email in October apologizing for the delay and stating they "will be finished soon and are still on track to be delivered during the fall season".

Crickets since then?

Thanks

No. Same boat over here.

Crickets since then?

Thanks
I emailed them to change my shipping address at the end of November and they said

"We are working to get your vinyl to you as quickly as possible. We are currently still waiting to receive the vinyl from production and will send you an update via email as soon as we can."

It's gonna be a while

I emailed them to change my shipping address at the end of November and they said

"We are working to get your vinyl to you as quickly as possible. We are currently still waiting to receive the vinyl from production and will send you an update via email as soon as we can."

It's gonna be a while
Thanks for the response. Seems like a dumpster fire over at Chance headquarters...

Back