Pre-Order Thread

1578334096547.png

A new project from Josh Abbott, William Clark Green, Cleto Cordero and John Baumann. Debut self-titled album out March 6th, 2020

@slugr8 @Endtro @Lee Newman @Djxfactor511

View attachment 28520

A new project from Josh Abbott, William Clark Green, Cleto Cordero and John Baumann. Debut self-titled album out March 6th, 2020

I just saw Baumann open for American Aquarium last week and he mentioned this project briefly and played a song off of it. I'm excited to hear the whole thing.

View attachment 28520

I'm curious how this project ends up sounds because this first song has some pretty...rough vocals. Will keep an eye out for it.

View attachment 28522

This I am very very very excited for!

Tha God Fahim - Lost Kingz (Blue, ltd to 100) - only 23 left

Clear Fat Beats exclusive also limited to 100

Tha God Fahim - Lost Kingz (Blue, ltd to 100) - only 23 left

Clear Fat Beats exclusive also limited to 100

I always see/post this stuff in the hip-hop thread and never remember to post stuff here as well. Thanks for doing this when you can!

Did anyone order this?

I can't even find my original confirmation email. All I can find is an email asking in October what the status us and they said "more info soon!"

It's from the sketchy ass VNYL people, so I'm not surprised if it ends up being a trainwreck, I just can't even find my original preorder email to find the PayPal charge to start a dispute, if need be.

Did anyone order this?

I can't even find my original confirmation email. All I can find is an email asking in October what the status us and they said "more info soon!"

It's from the sketchy ass VNYL people, so I'm not surprised if it ends up being a trainwreck, I just can't even find my original preorder email to find the PayPal charge to start a dispute, if need be.
I ordered this, too - no updates from them at all.

I contacted customer service to request a status and received nothing -sooooooo, probably going to dispute when I get around to it :(

ps-really liked this so disappointed and was willing to hold out a bit but since no response it does not look good

I contacted customer service to request a status and received nothing -sooooooo, probably going to dispute when I get around to it :(

ps-really liked this so disappointed and was willing to hold out a bit but since no response it does not look good

Maybe message the band on Instagram and ask? Any time I post any Bird and the Bee vinyl photos I almost immediately get a like from their official account, so somebody is checking it.

The 30th Anniversary of They Might Be Giants - Flood will see them be reissued on “Asbestos” (marbled green) vinyl here

And a picture disc here

Well, there goes my no-buy January... At least I can say it's a birthday present 😛

No but I’m interested In hearing bout this..I’ve been close to pulling the trigger and buying it but not for that price

Back