Pre-Order Thread

You mean the album that hit 2 on billboard, sold really well and was almost universally loved by critics?
I just personally don't like him bar the odd decent feature, I think he is severely overrated & I just dont get the hype about him but it's cool if others like him I was just making a wisecrack

You mean the album that hit 2 on billboard, sold really well and was almost universally loved by critics?

Lots of garbage climbs the charts, sells well and then fills the used bins. Critics don't have any better insights than you or I. Personally I think the album was a major miss for him, but music is of course subjective.

Lots of garbage climbs the charts, sells well and then fills the used bins. Critics don't have any better insights than you or I. Personally I think the album was a major miss for him, but music is of course subjective.

Sure but you’re comment presents mine out of context to what I was actually responding to. Xoxo

i was getting at they might have been having issues in general not they just order the pressings this past sunday.last email from them sent on Aug. 21 said "We wanted to reach out and give you an update that the vinyl(s) you ordered are being pressed and are still on track to be delivered to you in the fall."

New Nadia Reid LP pre-order

Don't sleep on this one folks!!!!

Thanks for the recommendation! I just ordered 2 of her records.

She probably doesn't have much exposure outside of Atlantic Canada, but Jennah Barry is a real treasure here and her new album has been a long time coming and is something I am greatly looking forward to. There are a few tracks you can check out on the Bandcamp page.

Holiday, by Jennah Barry

Another great recommendation! It’s nice to see some Canadian talent on here. Unfortunately, bandcamp charges $17 for shipping. I will see if my local can order it.

i was getting at they might have been having issues in general not they just order the pressings this past sunday.last email from them sent on Aug. 21 said "We wanted to reach out and give you an update that the vinyl(s) you ordered are being pressed and are still on track to be delivered to you in the fall."

He’s dealing with family stuff, and that’s why he cancelled. And he’s been in the studio in the last week too. So, unless he’s packing and shipping them himself I don’t know why it would delay anything.

The next Wax Vessel Records releases coming December 29th.

For fans of the MySpace days of whitebelt Grindcore / Emo violence stuff. Keep in mind that they only do about 200 presses on every release and state that they will never do reprints. They also do insane color variants which is just friggin' awesome and fits the style of the bands well.

RIYL: HHLL, Number 12 Looks Like You, Seeyouspacecowboy, Sawtoothgrin, Daughters etc...

I don't know if this was posted already, but Girlfriends' self-titled is getting pressed to vinyl for the first time right here:

Due in February 2020

Latest response from customer service:
"When we look up your order, our warehouse currently lists the status as being on back order. We are unable to provide an estimate as to when your order will ship. Once your order does ship, you will receive a shipping confirmation email."

Honestly bet this is all part of the Warner distribution fiasco, since their webshop is under a WMG domain.

finally got a shipping notice for this today...I’ll be glad for this order to finally be done!

Back