Pre-Order Thread

1577731444170.png
Rough Trade Exclusive

View attachment 27930
Rough Trade Exclusive

Ooooooohhhhh.

First ever vinyl press of the debut album from Christian death metal band Living Sacrifice! Red with black splatter, limited to 300 copies. Ships in June. Awesome record! 🤘

Has anyone posted the Billy Woods repress yet?

Woods + segal – Hiding Places Reissue + Instrumental [2xVINYL]

Has anyone posted the Billy Woods repress yet?

Woods + segal – Hiding Places Reissue + Instrumental [2xVINYL]

Saw it in the hip hop thread but not on here. Can’t tell if it’s limited at all?

Saw it in the hip hop thread but not on here. Can’t tell if it’s limited at all?
It is. No number though
sorry to most likely stroking anyone’s fomo.

It is. No number though
sorry to most likely stroking anyone’s fomo.
Usually theirs are just limited to how many it says are available. It lets me add 746 to cart, so I'll guess it was 1000 or so. I think that's more than the first press. Dig the negative artwork.

Edit: lol, it says first press was 500 in the link embed. So yeah, more. Hope that little write-up is hinting at repressing coming soon for other things like History Will Absolve Me and Dour Candy.

The list for this year’s Start Your Ear Off Right reissue campaign from Rhino, up for pre-order on Plaid Room’s site:

The list for this year’s Start Your Ear Off Right reissue campaign from Rhino, up for pre-order on Plaid Room’s site:

OMG...Desolation Angels is 40 years old?!? I remember buying a copy when I was in high school. I hadn’t thought about Rock and Roll Fantasy being that old. Shit! Bartender, I think I’ll have another. I need something to cry into.

"Out of print since 2014" would be false. And if it's anything like the RSD press, I'd be wary.

"Out of print since 2014" would be false. And if it's anything like the RSD press, I'd be wary.

Wasn't it actually released on RSD a couple of times? I have a Red RSD and I don't remember the pressing sounding bad but the recording quality isn't very good.

Edit: I was mis remembering. My copy is black. I'm pretty sure it was a RSD First Release in 2013.

Last edited:
If anyone was waiting on a Quelle Chris x Chris Keys - Innocent Country pressing, looks like Mello Music Group is finally doing one.

Blood spatter (no picture), limited to 500.
Ships 4/18.

Back