Pre-Order Thread

Coven's new box set Half a Century of Witchcraft is out toward the end of the month via Prophecy Productions, limited to 1000. Comes with a certificate of authenticity screenprinted with Jinx's own blood!

View attachment 24919

50th Anniversary edition of Townes Van Zandt includes:
  • 180 gram remastered vinyl
  • Tip-on Jacket
  • Lyrics included

View attachment 24920

50th Anniversary edition of Our Mother The Mountain includes:
  • 180 gram remastered vinyl
  • Tip-on Jacket
  • Lyrics include

I assume these will be similar to the 50th anni release of 'For the Sake of the Song' which was put out on VMP last year?

Anyone got that one? How was it?

For anyone who ordered Channel Tres - Black Moses, I got an email saying they were starting to ship.

I recall they were pretty transparent about the fact that the initial pressing wasn’t up to their standards...so they had it pressed again at a different facility.

Looking forward to this one.

Hot the email, too

I actually just emailed them yesterday about the book! Your Frakkur post had me go back and check my order details and then I realized I never got my book either.

Have you seen any additional info about this book? Or have you received yours? I haven't seen anything yet, and their CS is not on their A-game these days.

1576777271967.png

Have you seen any additional info about this book? Or have you received yours? I haven't seen anything yet, and their CS is not on their A-game these days.
Nothing since late October when they told me it would be shipping separately but they didn't have an estimated date.

True. When I clicked I was fully expecting it to be 40-50 base cost. Plus posters usually come in those cylindrical tubes which I’m sure aren’t super cheap.
$32 for a signed poster isn't bad at all! Though I do hate those dimensions... just make the damn thing 18x24 already
Yeah, the price was right but the shipping made me pause until I did some math.

$32 for a signed poster isn't bad at all! Though I do hate those dimensions... just make the damn thing 18x24 already
This might work in my favor as I'd be looking at a frame with a border. And lemme tell ya, 9 times outta 10 if a frame w/ a border says it's cut to fit 18x24, it's most definitely going to be smaller than that. At least in my experience.

This might work in my favor as I'd be looking at a frame with a border. And lemme tell ya, 9 times outta 10 if a frame w/ a border says it's cut to fit 18x24, it's most definitely going to be smaller than that. At least in my experience.

I ran out of space to frame and hang my posters some time ago, so new posters either need to fit on one of the frames I already have and replace something currently hanging, or they go into the portfolio I have of all my extra posters. In either case, 18x24 is the sweet spot for me. But it's not the end of the world, just means this one will be a portfolio poster instead of a frame one.

I ran out of space to frame and hang my posters some time ago, so new posters either need to fit on one of the frames I already have and replace something currently hanging, or they go into the portfolio I have of all my extra posters. In either case, 18x24 is the sweet spot for me. But it's not the end of the world, just means this one will be a portfolio poster instead of a frame one.
I'm interested in this portfolio. Do you have a large book of sorts that you can flip through? If so, that's something I need.

I'm interested in this portfolio. Do you have a large book of sorts that you can flip through? If so, that's something I need.

I do! Someone on the old forum, I can't remember who, mentioned that they had one and I thought it was a great idea.

This is the one I have, and I really like it. It's almost full, though, so I need another but haven't been able to find a listing for just one of them. Amazon.com : ITOYA 18 inch x 24 inch Original Art Profolio Presentation Book/Portfolio- for Art, Photography, and Documents - Pack of 3 + Scrapbooking Stickers 4 Pages of Emojis, Quotes, Letters & Numbers : Camera & Photo

Back