Pre-Order Thread

Not the Kodan Armada (yet...) but just as AMAZING!!! This is just a heads up that they will be releasing this early next year. More pre-order info coming soon they say.

Soooooo excited! You and I are one of the best Screamo bands from the 90's ever.

i bought 'the curtain falls' on cd probably 15 years ago as a blind purchase from the record store. the cd sleeve and artwork was reminiscent of that from the many bands on constellation records, so my naive thinking at the time was that this cd probably sounded something like those bands.

yeah, it didn't.

still have the cd, though!

i bought 'the curtain falls' on cd probably 15 years ago as a blind purchase from the record store. the cd sleeve and artwork was reminiscent of that from the many bands on constellation records, so my naive thinking at the time was that this cd probably sounded something like those bands.

yeah, it didn't.

still have the cd, though!
Yeah I understand the resemblance lol. The interesting thing too is that a ton of these obscure Emo bands from the 90's used that same font, and lower case was the style of choice ha ha.

Christmas and Los Lobos. What's not to like?

It’s Beck...

Beck - Hyperspace
BEC9-905_1024x1024.png

The album is 11 tracks and features Sky Ferreira, Terrell Hines and Chris Martin! In addition, Pharrell Williams co-wrote and/or produced 7 of the songs.
This sounds like a real surprise bag...
Y’all better hope the vinyl isn’t as jagged as that photoshop job

blue swirl back in stock

First PO up - more stores to follow

John Frusciante - Curtains
178902.jpg

Reissue LP on Record Collection Music, cut from the original analogue tapes at Bernie Grundman’s Mastering. Special edition dark red coloured vinyl for Europe only. Limited pressing of 1000 copies.

Y’all. I’m so fucking stoked David Gray’s White Ladder is getting a repress/remaster for vinyl. Few albums have the ability to transport me and strike a chord as that album, so stupidly beautiful. Been rediscovering it all week long. Now just gotta choose if I go for the Deluxe edition or not, maybe VMP will do something great with a deluxe edition as well. Can’t wait to see it

178902.jpg

Reissue LP on Record Collection Music, cut from the original analogue tapes at Bernie Grundman’s Mastering. Special edition dark red coloured vinyl for Europe only. Limited pressing of 1000 copies.

Their shipping to Canada is always pretty decent.

178902.jpg

I sold my OG for a ton, so I'd love to pick this up. Really nice album. Probably my second favorite of his after Shadows Collide.

Back