Pre-Order Thread

More madness:

A Beautiful Thing: IDLES Live at Le Bataclan
ReleaseProduct-142932-91225.png
went with the pink, because I really like the photo on the cover, and I don’t have any pink vinyl.

I wish I hadn't bought the clear one but I (foolishly) figured that the version offered directly from Beck would be the best.

My copy of Colors is on red vinyl so I don't think I want that, but the gold or silver would have been nice. 🤔
in Europe I can easily access both the red and the silver.
the big difference in the price, but I'm unable to find what justify it.
Red is 21.99 GBP and sliver is 24.99 GBP.
description is identical, (180gr, gatefold, mp3 download included) apart from color.

anybody has additional insight?

Mumford & Sons - Sign No More Session

A 10 year anniversary package of 7" contatining material from their various sessions. Comes in a fancy-pants box. I would have been interested had it of been in an album format, and cheaper. I totally forgot this album existed until it popped up this morning, so I might end up streaming this.

On a side note, Ben Lovett (pianist and singer from Mumford & Sons) opened up a live music venue in central London a while ago. Its by far my favorite place for live gigs, its has an old speakeasy vibe, like it was unearthed and re-opened. I saw Nahko there last year and im seeing Kishi Bashi there soon. Crazy to think this tiny little venue is a 5 min walk away from the Shard.

2016_LiveRoomCred_GeorginaJackson.jpg

Mumford & Sons - Sign No More Session

A 10 year anniversary package of 7" contatining material from their various sessions. Comes in a fancy-pants box. I would have been interested had it of been in an album format, and cheaper. I totally forgot this album existed until it popped up this morning, so I might end up streaming this.

On a side note, Ben Lovett (pianist and singer from Mumford & Sons) opened up a live music venue in central London a while ago. Its by far my favorite place for live gigs, its has an old speakeasy vibe, like it was unearthed and re-opened. I saw Nahko there last year and im seeing Kishi Bashi there soon. Crazy to think this tiny little venue is a 5 min walk away from the Shard.

View attachment 20048

They also released this but it seems to be sold out already.

1571405371478.png

Anyone still looking for Dicaprio 2?

Anyone still looking for Dicaprio 2?
Damn, $42.30 shipped? Glad I got my UO order in. Why does hip hop seem to be the worst offender in terms of not offering media mail pricing for shipping?

Last edited:
There is no ship notice, just check your order daily and it'll update to shipped. They include tracking if you click on the specific order number
Just checking in to say I got my Igor yesterday out here in the middle of flyover country. Sent 2-Day from Culver City, CA.

Back