Pre-Order Thread

Blue Sky Black Death - Euphoric
(electronic / instrumental hip hop)

View attachment 19986

""Euphoric" is a collection of instrumental beats released digitally in 2012 that had been previously rapped on by various artists. Varying widely in moods and tempos, "Euphoric" finally gets the long awaited vinyl treatment that it deserves. "

$25. Limited to 300 copies. 50 days left to buy it.

I really liked Noir by BSBD but haven’t listened to too much else of them

You guys with the Beck releases, didn't he drop approximately 1,245 different variants of his last record and after the dust settled you could pick up some version for relative steal like a month or two after the hype wore down?
Yeah but that was a weirder situation because there was also an "audiophile" and standard editions. You could pick up some of the standard variants for pretty cheap but I don't think the 45rmp double LP dropped that much

Yeah but that was a weirder situation because there was also an "audiophile" and standard editions. You could pick up some of the standard variants for pretty cheap but I don't think the 45rmp double LP dropped that much
Yeah IDK what the retail price was on the deluxe but if I recall they had some pretty cheap amazon/eBay flash sales for that version. Right now looks like you can grab a NM/NM copy of the Deluxe 45 RPM currently on Discogs for around $20 and a median “sold” price of $22. I am no longer a Beck guy (everything after Guero I find incredibly mediocre). I just wanted to try and tamp down the FOMO a bit. Sometimes you do better waiting for for a deal than buying out of a frenzied excitement. Though this is far enough out likely anyone with buyers remorse will be able to cancel and/or repurchase at a better price as everything is revealed.

I am not a huge Tool guy and even less of a CD guy but I can appreciate the excitement for their new LP and if I recall some people were bummed to miss out on it. That being said Deep Discount just sent me an email saying they now have more in stock. It probably indicates a larger repress and it will more than likely pop up other places. Still...

I got the gold Beck.. but I always have a soft spot for red. Goes well with the art too.

I wish I hadn't bought the clear one but I (foolishly) figured that the version offered directly from Beck would be the best.

My copy of Colors is on red vinyl so I don't think I want that, but the gold or silver would have been nice. 🤔

1571343507142.png

1571344005983.png

Last edited:
View attachment 19995

View attachment 19996

This album was #21 in my top 20 for last year.

I wish I hadn't bought the clear one but I (foolishly) figured that the version offered directly from Beck would be the best.

My copy of Colors is on red vinyl so I don't think I want that, but the gold or silver would have been nice. 🤔

All y’all burying the lede that you can only get the Beck scented air freshener from his site.

I ended up going with gold because I only have a few gold records. wish he would have done some cool splatter or mixed colours or somthing but oh well.

Back