Pre-Order Thread

Tom Petty And The Heartbreakers - Damn the Torpedoes $27.98

LOOKS LIKE IT'S THAT TIME OF THE YEARS BOYS

FRANK OCEAN - CAVENDO (7")

$15. SHIPS IN 8-12 WEEKS (ASSUMING IT DOESN'T GET DELAYED LIKE HIS LAST TWO VINYL DROPS.)

View attachment 20210View attachment 20211

FRANK OCEAN - DEAR APRIL (7")
ALSO $15. SHIPS IN 8-12 WEEKS.

View attachment 20212View attachment 20213

He also has some shirts available. 2 of them promoting his club and two of them just being regular "Blonded" shirts. They're $60 and $75 respectively.

Here are the song snippets. They appear to only be snippets of the remixes.
Hopefully the actual songs aren't only a minute long lmao

this is the fastest i've ever spent $105 and i don't know what to feel

Beat me to it. 🔥

LOOKS LIKE IT'S THAT TIME OF THE YEARS BOYS

FRANK OCEAN - CAVENDO (7")

$15. SHIPS IN 8-12 WEEKS (ASSUMING IT DOESN'T GET DELAYED LIKE HIS LAST TWO VINYL DROPS.)

View attachment 20210View attachment 20211

FRANK OCEAN - DEAR APRIL (7")
ALSO $15. SHIPS IN 8-12 WEEKS.

View attachment 20212View attachment 20213

He also has some shirts available. 2 of them promoting his club and two of them just being regular "Blonded" shirts. They're $60 and $75 respectively.

Here are the song snippets. They appear to only be snippets of the remixes.
Hopefully the actual songs aren't only a minute long lmao

this is the fastest i've ever spent $105 and i don't know what to feel

I mean cool I guess, but give me a full length or Nostalgia Ultra over a couple of overpriced 7"s.

I'll probably still buy these though.

Prefab Sprout‘s next batch of reissues will be out Oct 25 including Steve McQueen, Protest Songs. Andromeda Heights, and Let’s Change the World With Music. Steve McQueen is half speed remastered from the original tapes. If Jordan The Comeback is any indication of how these will sound, they should be incredible. I picked up Steve McQueen from Amazon UK, $25 shipped to US.

nostalgia ultra vinyl is never happening unfortunately. Channel Orange would be way cooler tho.
I honestly meant Channel Orange but wrote Nostalgia Ultra. Ugh. Yeah, I've come across some bootlegs of Nostalgia Ultra but never picked them up. Channel Orange is supposedly happening, right? I would hope by the end of the year.

He said that it was coming "soon" but he can't be trusted.
He told someone on instagram over a year ago that it was happening "soon" and just a few months ago said it was happening "ASAP" in an interview.
I don't think he operates in the same dimension as us.
A few years ago, my copies of Blonde and Endless also “came very soon”

He said that it was coming "soon" but he can't be trusted.
He told someone on instagram over a year ago that it was happening "soon" and just a few months ago said it was happening "ASAP" in an interview.
I don't think he operates in the same dimension as us.

The year channel orange came out he posted about how he was working on vinyl but wanted the right color orange. So you know... take any promises of a timeline with a grain of sale.

Damn. $45 for two 7” singles that may or may not appear on a new album is basically where I draw the line. Unfortunately passing on these.
Almost fomod into them as well but then realized “Wait, you don’t even listen to 7s”. Literally don’t own a single one and I was avoutta drop $45 on them. That’s a whole deluxe ass record somewhere

I’m upset at the 7” I do have. I am not a fan of the format personally. I plan to avoid buying any more. The recent Big Thief freebie is an example of the only way I will accumulate any more. That said, IIRC the most valuable records of all time are 7” ones.

Damn. $45 for two 7” singles that may or may not appear on a new album is basically where I draw the line. Unfortunately passing on these.
Apparently, there will be 13 tracks on the upcoming album.
The newly released DHL seems to be track number four.
I'm basing these suggestions on the cover for DHL. There are 13 icons and the cover of DHL matches icon 4 - see below.
FRANK_OCEAN_DHL.jpg

But since there are no covers for the 7" singles, we can't tell if these will be on the album or not...
I jumped on them but only because it's Frank - but if they appear on the album then I'll frankly regret my purchase.

Back