Pre-Order Thread

Check out the Bowie thread for tales of wow and joy on these releases ch. ch.ch.changes etc

Looks like for Vol 6 I am going to have to check social media to get exact sale date and start at 3am that morning.

Who knows maybe I will even be able to get a sold out Display Box :)

1614358778228.png

Will be up for like 10 mins, if you want it, checkout fast without thinking

I ordered off Robotic Empire because I knew the Daughters store page would be crashing. I got the clear red smoke variant or whatever it was lol

Looks like black is all they have left there

Will be up for like 10 mins, if you want it, checkout fast without thinking

Are people really this crazy about nofx?

@eatdogs have you tried to order the Zombie vinyl??? The website pretty much crashed at release time, so there is no way of knowing how many are left up. ughhhhh, should have known this was going to happen 😵

Another restock:

Looks like Pete wasn’t part of this project at all? He’s not even mentioned in the band’s “About” page on the website. Guess he’s completely out now.

I don’t know, Dispatch 2.0 just isn’t for me.

He wasn't on the last one either. Seems like it's an open invitation to rejoin if/when he wants. But it's for sure a different direction

Another restock:

Debating if I should get this or wait for music direct

Not necessarily regarding preorders, but is the mail at a complete standstill for anyone else? I have four separate packages on the East coast with no movement on Informed Delivery for a whole week.

I think the main problem is Media Mail is, like, last on the priority list. I think they sort Media Mail right after they sort the lint that falls out of the mail carrier's pockets.

I had a Kota the Friend record that sat un-scanned in Los Angeles for 2 months. Fatbeats sent Tracking on December 15th and the record said "Package Pending Acceptance" until last week. It was delivered 3 days after the Acceptance Scan. I opened 3 tickets with USPS because I thought the record was lost in the system, since I'd never had one that said it was at the post office, but wasn't "accepted". They closed all 3 immediately, so they must have seen that it's Media Mail and went, "yeah whatever we'll get to it".

I mean, I understand that my records are not important in the grand scheme of things. I want people's medicine and things delivered first. But, sitting for 2 months with no update, and then closing my tickets immediately without response. Horsefeathers!

But, the record got here and sounds great and now I have my Top Ten of 2020 all on vinyl.

But then I may end up with two....
My MoFi copy had a label shipped and tracking sent about a day after I ordered and my MD isn't listed as in stock yet. You may end up with 2...or you may be able to cancel MD as soon as the MoFi copy tracking is sent your way.

Another restock:
Missed out yesterday. Go it just now!

My MoFi copy had a label shipped and tracking sent about a day after I ordered and my MD isn't listed as in stock yet. You may end up with 2...or you may be able to cancel MD as soon as the MoFi copy tracking is sent your way.

You and @Crabbers are probably right. But I'm going to roll the dice a few more days. I get $30 of paypal credit a month for my credit card so if the MD doesn't ship by March 1st and the MoFi site is still in stock I'll do it. Who knows may end up getting it from neither site

You and @Crabbers are probably right. But I'm going to roll the dice a few more days. I get $30 of paypal credit a month for my credit card so if the MD doesn't ship by March 1st and the MoFi site is still in stock I'll do it. Who knows may end up getting it from neither site
I'd be pretty surprised if MD doesn't get any copies in. They did take it off their website so...I'd guess that all their backordered copies are already sold/being held.

sold out on MoFi now anyway!

@eatdogs have you tried to order the Zombie vinyl??? The website pretty much crashed at release time, so there is no way of knowing how many are left up. ughhhhh, should have known this was going to happen 😵
Yep! I actually got it in my cart, went through PayPal (new layout ssuuuuuccckkkkssss), and then hit order and was sent back to the webstore and then the page went black and now its shutdown...

But yeah whatever happened to PayPal sucks. You gotta swipe through to whatever card or bank account you want to use and it slows everything down. Last time it was a simple pick the dot on the payment method of your choice and hit submit. Ugh...

Back