Pre-Order Thread

Yep! I actually got it in my cart, went through PayPal (new layout ssuuuuuccckkkkssss), and then hit order and was sent back to the webstore and then the page went black and now its shutdown...

But yeah whatever happened to PayPal sucks. You gotta swipe through to whatever card or bank account you want to use and it slows everything down. Last time it was a simple pick the dot on the payment method of your choice and hit submit. Ugh...

Been a dog eat dog day of vinyl buying. Glad I wasn’t looking for this one. Getting Bowie was stressful enough.

Not familiar with this band but just pulled up their self-titled and am digging what I'm hearing so far!

I like Numero a lot. They used to do a pop up shop right down the street from me every year or two and had crazy deals on most of their records.
That's awesome. Aren't they in Chicago? Is that where you saw it?

That's awesome. Aren't they in Chicago? Is that where you saw it?
Not sure where they are located actually but they did a pop up in Greenpoint, Brooklyn for many years once a year or so. I think every CD was $5 and albums were pretty cheap too (cheaper than their website even). They would also have harder to find things.

I'd be pretty surprised if MD doesn't get any copies in. They did take it off their website so...I'd guess that all their backordered copies are already sold/being held.

sold out on MoFi now anyway!

I called MD and for what it's worth they said they'll be fulfilling back orders over the next week or so. They said it's a matter of when not if it will be fulfilled at this point. So hopefully that's right

OMG! Numero Group is one of the best friggin' labels ever!

Hell yeah! Gimme that The Bed Is In The Ocean reissue! Still an album that I have to transfer to the hard drive every time I get a new car. Maybe this will mean that it’ll be available on streaming soonish.

I see white, clear, and black in stock.
Yeah they added those two color variants later on. People are pretty mad about it too because they all fought over whatever copies they could get and many ended up getting regular black copies. Some asked if they could trade black for these new variants. I'd probably be mad as well. Kinda lame way to go about selling this in-demand album...

@eatdogs have you tried to order the Zombie vinyl??? The website pretty much crashed at release time, so there is no way of knowing how many are left up. ughhhhh, should have known this was going to happen 😵
Hey they are open again. Looks like they added a couple more variants. I got the purple smoke magenta? Lol ugh...

Hey they are open again. Looks like they added a couple more variants. I got the purple smoke magenta? Lol ugh...

actual same reaction. i wanted any of the green-ish color variants, so to be stuck with a purple variant that doesnt even resemble any of the cover’s color scheme is... disappointing :/

edit: i think the saving grace is that it looks like this will be a 12” pressed at 45rpm as opposed to the original 10”. i heard the original sounded terrible, so at least this reissue will sound better for sure

***PRE-ORDER****ALBUM COMES OUT JULY 9, 2021***

LIMITED EDITION OF 1,000
45rpm DOUBLE ALBUM GATEFOLD
FOIL STAMPED NUMBERED

All copies come with two printed inner sleeves & 24"x36" poster

1-300 DELUXE CLEAR WITH SLIPMAT
301-500 SHOCKING ORANGE
501-700 ELECTRIC BLUE
701-800 GUAVA GREEN
801-900 GRAPEFRUIT PINK
901-1000 180-GRAM AUDIOPHILE BLACK

LIMITED EDITION OF 1,000
FOIL STAMPED NUMBERED

301-500 SHOCKING ORANGE
501-700 ELECTRIC BLUE
701-800 GUAVA GREEN
801-900 GRAPEFRUIT PINK
Grabbed the orange because it looks good with the album art. I have Jesus hits on the clear so considered keeping it consistent but maybe I will grab a new color per album!

Not sure where they are located actually but they did a pop up in Greenpoint, Brooklyn for many years once a year or so. I think every CD was $5 and albums were pretty cheap too (cheaper than their website even). They would also have harder to find things.
They are Chicago born and bred. They have a small storefront at their headquarters that pre-covid was opened like once a month. They also did/do a RSD pop up every year in a small building in the Logan Square neighborhood usually that is their anti-RSD, where they do lots of scratch and dent sales, lots of private collections for sale, and the occasional RSD "special" item that they don't usually say much about beforehand. A couple years back, they did the Husker Du box on "Skittles" colored vinyl limited to 100. Best thing I've bought there but always a fun time.

They are Chicago born and bred. They have a small storefront at their headquarters that pre-covid was opened like once a month. They also did/do a RSD pop up every year in a small building in the Logan Square neighborhood usually that is their anti-RSD, where they do lots of scratch and dent sales, lots of private collections for sale, and the occasional RSD "special" item that they don't usually say much about beforehand. A couple years back, they did the Husker Du box on "Skittles" colored vinyl limited to 100. Best thing I've bought there but always a fun time.
I know that one of the founders of the label did the Post Marked Stamps 7" series with all those great 90's Emo bands. They got roots in that scene for sure. Man I wish I could have been there during the 90's and go to all those Fireside Bowl shows. I love watching YouTube videos of different bands that played there.

LIMITED EDITION OF 1,000
FOIL STAMPED NUMBERED

301-500 SHOCKING ORANGE
501-700 ELECTRIC BLUE
701-800 GUAVA GREEN
801-900 GRAPEFRUIT PINK
This store is just a few miles away from my in-laws house. They live in Garland, TX. If me and my family ever leave Oklahoma City to go visit I'll stop by there and see if they have any copies!

Back