Pre-Order Thread

Prices seem...like a lot. $45 for 6 songs and i don't think that includes shipping.
Yeah its making me have second thoughts...

And if it's the same thing like the first time they released it then it's three separate records in one. A 7", 10", and 12". When they sold them before it was included inside a glass display case for wall hanging.

View attachment 88297

Could not order this one fast enough. Thank you!

I don't think this is limited to 120 copies...I think its 120 diff variants, each with an unknown limited amt of copies...otherwise brooklynvegan would be the sole seller of it, because they have all 120 variants

Glassjaw breaking Black Pumas records all in one day. RIP for Glassjaw variant collectors.
LOL yeah totally. I read the other day someone really upset that they were doing a reissue of this because they were in the OG club that owned the original first pressings.

I mean sure I can understand that, but theirs is still very limited and still comes as that weird three-piece set but now everyone can have a copy.

Ok so here's something interesting. A person contacted me on the Glassjaw reddit and they told me they've been keeping track of this across three websites cross checking. BrooklynVegan, Revolver, and Saint Vitus. They told me that once one color is sold on a site it's also listed as sold out on the others.

According to Revolver they are working with BV and SV and they have a brown gatefold cover variant for themselves.

This might actually really be 120 copies...

Or could be just a coincidence. 🤔

Ok so here's something interesting. A person contacted me on the Glassjaw reddit and they told me they've been keeping track of this across three websites cross checking. BrooklynVegan, Revolver, and Saint Vitus. They told me that once one color is sold on a site it's also listed as sold out on the others.

According to Revolver they are working with BV and SV and they have a brown gatefold cover variant for themselves.

This might actually really be 120 copies...

Or could be just a coincidence. 🤔
I grabbed two diff ones for my buddy. Both appear sold out everywhere now. hmm!

I don't even know who Glassjaw is, but I'm glad some of you on the forum got orders in on this. It's always cool to score rare and unique records from artists you like. I'll check this band out.
They were there right at the start of the early 2000's Emo/Screamo scene even though they were around playing shows since the 90's. Outta the most well-known bands like Thrice, Thursday, The Used, and Poison the Well, Glassjaw really stood out amongst their peers.

Back