Pre-Order Thread

New collab LP form Youth Code x King Yosef is up for orders! Estimated shipping in May, digital out next month.

THIS IS AWESOME!!!
Youth Code remind me so much of the early (and best) years of Ministry which I'm sure everyone has said countless times.

Ooooohhhhh mmmaaannnn...

I still need to get the first YC album haha

@TenderLovingKiller® I think you're another resident Blake Mills fan here? Blake Mills + Pino Palladino + Sam Gendel + Chris Daddy Dave???

NOTES WITH ATTACHMENTS IS AN ALBUM-LENGTH, INSTRUMENTAL COLLABORATION BETWEEN THE BASSIST PINO PALLADINO AND GUITARIST/MULTI-INSTRUMENTALIST/PRODUCER BLAKE MILLS. RECORDED IN STAGES OVER TWO AND A HALF YEARS, AND INITIALLY CONCEIVED AS A SOLO RECORD FOR PALLADINO, IT BRINGS TOGETHER A SHARED COHORT OF MUSICIANS FROM JAZZ, R&B, POP, AND BEYOND: THE DRUMMER CHRIS DAVE; THE SAXOPHONISTS SAM GENDEL, MARCUS STRICKLAND, AND JACQUES SCHWARTZ-BART; THE KEYBOARDIST LARRY GOLDINGS; AND OTHERS.

@TenderLovingKiller® I think you're another resident Blake Mills fan here? Blake Mills + Pino Palladino + Sam Gendel + Chris Daddy Dave???

NOTES WITH ATTACHMENTS IS AN ALBUM-LENGTH, INSTRUMENTAL COLLABORATION BETWEEN THE BASSIST PINO PALLADINO AND GUITARIST/MULTI-INSTRUMENTALIST/PRODUCER BLAKE MILLS. RECORDED IN STAGES OVER TWO AND A HALF YEARS, AND INITIALLY CONCEIVED AS A SOLO RECORD FOR PALLADINO, IT BRINGS TOGETHER A SHARED COHORT OF MUSICIANS FROM JAZZ, R&B, POP, AND BEYOND: THE DRUMMER CHRIS DAVE; THE SAXOPHONISTS SAM GENDEL, MARCUS STRICKLAND, AND JACQUES SCHWARTZ-BART; THE KEYBOARDIST LARRY GOLDINGS; AND OTHERS.
Oh yeah, All over this. Love Sam Gendel too!

1613187747296.png

Sacred Bones is reissuing the soundtrack for Only Lovers Left Alive. Jim Jarmusch, vampires, rock and roll, and Detroit was a cool mix.
Did they only offer priority shipping for you? I added this, the new Blanck Mass and a couple Lust for Youth LPs to my cart thinking I'd bundle to save on shipping, but that's apparently not the case.

Let us know if it actually does ship out. If for some weird reason it does, I might be tempted to pick this up while I wait 8 months for the other one.
I somehow still don’t have a shipping notice or anything for the Typhoon preorder. Guess it will probably ship in September. #guessi’mnotthatspecialafterall

Back