Pre-Order Thread

Just a reminder that Glassjaw is selling limited copies of their cult favorite ep Coloring Book. There is no number of copies listed and they also have not listed a sell time except that it goes on sale on the 15th...

If anyone here gets a notice about it going live for purchase please let us know. I'll try my best to do the same but I honestly don't know if I will stay up 24 hours waiting for it. My two toddlers have drained me today and were now snowed in over a foot in my state ugh...

Amazon also has it for $38.99, and that version is 2 LPs. or you could spring for the 4-LP deluxe edition for $149 (whoa), but Popmarket is listing it for 19% off for $121.79

Amazon also has it for $38.99, and that version is 2 LPs. or you could spring for the 4-LP deluxe edition for $149 (whoa), but Popmarket is listing it for 19% off for $121.79

The rough trade link is for the score.

Just a reminder that Glassjaw is selling limited copies of their cult favorite ep Coloring Book. There is no number of copies listed and they also have not listed a sell time except that it goes on sale on the 15th...

If anyone here gets a notice about it going live for purchase please let us know. I'll try my best to do the same but I honestly don't know if I will stay up 24 hours waiting for it. My two toddlers have drained me today and were now snowed in over a foot in my state ugh...

Page updated to
"Shit drops at fucking noon Eastern."

anderson-laurie-big-science

Anderson, Laurie

Big Science​

Back