Pre-Order Thread

box set is live! i preordered it already, very excited!

Wait.... $60? That comes out to $15 per album. I thought boxsets meant you paid $40 per album?

Well a lot of people must be into the band. After you posted I streamed some of it while working. Thought yeah. Sounds good. Fair price. Lets do it.

Band version was already sold out so I grabbed the label version. Just checked back and now both r sold out. 2500 tot boxes in an hour or two.

Well a lot of people must be into the band. After you posted I streamed some of it while working. Thought yeah. Sounds good. Fair price. Lets do it.

Band version was already sold out so I grabbed the label version. Just checked back and now both r sold out. 2500 tot boxes in an hour or two.
Yeah, kinda crazy! A bit too poppy for my punk tastes so I didn’t order but it just goes to show what can be done when a good product is released at a fair price.

wow!! great that you were able to get the label version!!! yea, i knew for sure this was not going to last the end of the day. these two albums are like the fan favorites in the wonder years’s discography, and both have been out of print on vinyl for like half a decade. and in that price, it’s kind of a steal!!

wow!! great that you were able to get the label version!!! yea, i knew for sure this was not going to last the end of the day. these two albums are like the fan favorites in the wonder years’s discography, and both have been out of print on vinyl for like half a decade. and in that price, it’s kind of a steal!!

New to me. Never to late to discover a new band but it can be hard to get new band discoveries on vinyl sometimes. I think I will wait now til the box arrives and do a deep vinyl dive.

Thx for posting preorder.

Here's a cry for help addressing all the London folks (once again):

This should've been the perfect Christmas present for the wild horses fan club but sadly never showed in stock for me.
Supposedly, there are still copies left in the Rolling Stones Store (No.9 Carnaby St) if somebody is trying to get a copy anyway, please send me a DM and I'll make up for the inconvenience.

The Rolling Stones – Sticky Fingers (Carnaby Street Exclusive Stones Red Vinyl) (Half Speed Master 180g Vinyl)

Here's a cry for help addressing all the London folks (once again):

This should've been the perfect Christmas present for the wild horses fan club but sadly never showed in stock for me.
Supposedly, there are still copies left in the Rolling Stones Store (No.9 Carnaby St) if somebody is trying to get a copy anyway, please send me a DM and I'll make up for the inconvenience.

The Rolling Stones – Sticky Fingers (Carnaby Street Exclusive Stones Red Vinyl) (Half Speed Master 180g Vinyl)
Sold out online in a nano second - didn’t even manage to add to basket ! Loads on eBay uk ..serious money already

That's why I'm praying for a Christmas miracle. 🎅
I managed to get a red goats head..last time ..didn’t have much of a problem as I recall online..no chance with this one despite being on the store before launching at 8.00pm..it literally came up ..and then sold out ! Hoping they might add some more tomo

I managed to get a red goats head..last time ..didn’t have much of a problem as I recall online..no chance with this one despite being on the store before launching at 8.00pm..it literally came up ..and then sold out ! Hoping they might add some more tomo
Tag me if you hear anything - or to play it safe, if you can get a copy, please make it two and send me a DM. 🍻

Today is the final Bandcamp Friday, during which 100% of the sale proceeds go to the artists. Jazz In Britain are celebrating this in three ways:

Firstly, the release of Into The Archives has been brought forward a week, and so is available on LP and download now. Physical stock is diminishing very quickly, so hurry.

Secondly, for the next 24 hours we are offering 20% off our double CD release: The Tubby Hayes Quartet - Free Flight which recently received a fantastic review in Jazzwise magazine. Use the code tubs20 at the checkout.

Thirdly, for the next 24 hours we are offering a free download of our 2020 bestselling album: The Michael Garrick Septet featuring Joe Harriott - ...At Short Notice.

Don't miss out! Enjoy!​

WhatsApp Image 2020-12-03 at 14.21.23.jpeg

Hey, there’s a repress of Joji - Ballads 1 at Urban Outfitters on Clear Vinyl:

Back