Pre-Order Thread

Looks like the Wonder Years decided to immediately announce a second press for their Upsides and Suburbia reissue, given that all the variants sold out quickly this morning. since this second press is not even ready yet (coming after april '21), i dont think these are going to sell out that quick.

all right, this should be my last post on this reissue lol 😆

Looks like the Wonder Years decided to immediately announce a second press for their Upsides and Suburbia reissue, given that all the variants sold out quickly this morning. since this second press is not even ready yet (coming after april '21), i dont think these are going to sell out that quick.

all right, this should be my last post on this reissue lol 😆
Naw your doing good work buddy!

Gang of four tribute album ready to pre-order.
Tracklist coming next year, except for Tom Morello and Serj Tankian's cover of “Natural's Not in It” (but the track is also not released yet)

I am very interested in this, but those prices are crazy for a tribute album when details are so thin.

Newbury Versions:
Soundtrack-Evangelion-Finally-Exclusive-Color-Vinyl-2-LP-2471499_1024x1024.jpg

Soundtrack-Evangelion-Finally-Exclusive-Color-Vinyl-2-LP-2471519_1024x1024.jpg

Newbury Versions:
Soundtrack-Evangelion-Finally-Exclusive-Color-Vinyl-2-LP-2471499_1024x1024.jpg

Soundtrack-Evangelion-Finally-Exclusive-Color-Vinyl-2-LP-2471519_1024x1024.jpg

That variant looks sweet.

I assume everyone that ordered the Decemberists Live Home Library got this...

This email is regarding your recent order for The Decemberists Live Home Library vol 1 on vinyl. Due to manufacturing delays, we are receiving the preorder items later than anticipated. Please keep an eye on your email next week for a full album download to enjoy while you wait for your physical product. We will update you as soon as we have more information.

Here's a new one from Jason McGuiness. I assume there will be a regular run later, but this initial run is similar to Empyrean Tones.
This is going to be an expensive bandcamp friday.

complete score with unreleased demos and songs from the score only available at bandcamp. vinyl will be coming next year but no extra tracks on it.

seems to be in stock here? not sure if it's a repress?
I think it’s a repress? It was bound to happen to me sooner or later, but I didn’t expect it to happen a month after my very first time paying big money for a white whale. Fantastic album though, worth every penny!

seems to be in stock here? not sure if it's a repress?

I actually ordered this a few weeks back. It arrived promptly and well packaged! Was happy to check it off the want list. I believe the runout matches the 2018 repress.

Israel Nash is extending his Topaz EP from earlier this year into Side A of a full length album:

1607098693025.png

Also will be an indie variant. Up at Good Records, waiting on Bullmoose.

1607098873391.png

Bullmoose link

Back