Pre-Order Thread

Newbury Versions:
Soundtrack-Evangelion-Finally-Exclusive-Color-Vinyl-2-LP-2471499_1024x1024.jpg

Soundtrack-Evangelion-Finally-Exclusive-Color-Vinyl-2-LP-2471519_1024x1024.jpg
I like that bottom variant. Matches the cover colors very well.

View attachment 78776

Also will be an indie variant. Up at Good Records, waiting on Bullmoose.

View attachment 78777

Bullmoose link

As someone who's not the biggest DBT fan but a rather large Isbell fan, debating on this one.

View attachment 78776

Also will be an indie variant. Up at Good Records, waiting on Bullmoose.

View attachment 78777

Bullmoose link

Wow. Already into June preorders. This coming year is gonna be crazy backed up.

Sylvan Esso's 'With Love' EP is live now and selling fast. Red is up here:

Also available on Loma Vista's site:

And Bandcamp:

Aaaaand there will be a black variant, too:

Last edited:
Sylvan Esso's 'With Love' EP is live now and selling fast. Red is up here:

Also available on Loma Vista's site:

And Bandcamp:

Aaaaand there will be a black variant, too:

I want it, but I don’t NEED it. The chances of me ever listening more than once to this is very slim.

edit: I’m a weak man 🤦‍♂️

Last edited:
I want it, but I don’t NEED it. The chances of me ever listening more than once to this is very slim.

edit: I’m a weak man 🤦‍♂️
Saw this before AND after the edit. Proudda you. 😆

Considering my color copy of 'With' was a little noisy, I'm hoping that the EP fares a bit better. There's just something about the full band that makes the music sing.

That and they're a desert island band for my wife and I, so I try to snatch up most of their stuff.

Saw this before AND after the edit. Proudda you. 😆

Considering my color copy of 'With' was a little noisy, I'm hoping that the EP fares a bit better. There's just something about the full band that makes the music sing.

That and they're a desert island band for my wife and I, so I try to snatch up most of their stuff.
Yeah, I really love how they’ve been handling the promotion of their new album. They are really embracing musicianship in covid times with the introduction of a lot of fan interactions on social platforms and being very engaging with streams and live shows. Their music was already amazing but seeing them on Insta has made me fall hard.

Last edited:
from Sufjan Bandcamp as of now

View attachment 78781

this seems available
60 USD for shipping to Europe, so I have to pass....
but this seems quite difficult to find elsewhere, so get it if you're interested!

Tower used to have copies of this, I’d see it every time I was in store. That said who knows what’s has gone in pandemic times, not been in the Dawson Street Store in so long!

Yeah, I really love how they’ve been handling the promotion of their new album. They are really embracing musicianship in covid times with the introduction of a lot of fan interactions on social platforms and being very engaging with streams and live shows. Their music was already amazing but seeing them on Insta has made me fall hard.
This... well put. I went ahead and snagged the EP on Bandcamp too.

I have been always been a Isbell fan but I am really starting to appreciate Cooley and Hood's songwriting. According to spotify DBT was my most listened to artist this year.
Listening to the DBTRSDBF release this week has been a bit eye-opening - I don’t know if I’ve ever heard a live Isbell-era recording before. They were a much better band with him in it (i.e. the Cooley and Hood songs are better versions than the post-Isbell recordings I’m used to listening to), AND they are a much better band than the 400 Unit (i.e. the Isbell songs are better versions than the post-Truckers recordings I’m used to listening to).

Not really a pre-order but I've really enjoyed this Amerigo Gazaway Christmas Album on BC the last few years. He put up 250 signed vinyl copies of it on BC, it's pricey at $55 shipped, but I'm a sucker for these kind of DJ does Christmas music mixes. Bird Peterson has an excellent Christmas mix available too if you're also a sucker for these type of albums.

Not really a pre-order but I've really enjoyed this Amerigo Gazaway Christmas Album on BC the last few years. He put up 250 signed vinyl copies of it on BC, it's pricey at $55 shipped, but I'm a sucker for these kind of DJ does Christmas music mixes. Bird Peterson has an excellent Christmas mix available too if you're also a sucker for these type of albums.

I copped this last week!

Listening to the DBTRSDBF release this week has been a bit eye-opening - I don’t know if I’ve ever heard a live Isbell-era recording before. They were a much better band with him in it (i.e. the Cooley and Hood songs are better versions than the post-Isbell recordings I’m used to listening to), AND they are a much better band than the 400 Unit (i.e. the Isbell songs are better versions than the post-Truckers recordings I’m used to listening to).
I think I saw them 3-4 times with Isbell. That was a hell of a lineup, until it wasn't. Last time I saw them all together was on the Black Crowes / Robert Randolph / DBT tour and you could tell the schism was starting to happen. There was a definite rougher edge to the music in those days, thats been replaced with maturity.

Glad to see that the Shoals theater release is getting an Indie version, I don't really want to put $50 down for a 6 month lead time at this point, especially on the heels of the RSD release (which I've still got to pick up!)

I think I saw them 3-4 times with Isbell. That was a hell of a lineup, until it wasn't. Last time I saw them all together was on the Black Crowes / Robert Randolph / DBT tour and you could tell the schism was starting to happen. There was a definite rougher edge to the music in those days, thats been replaced with maturity.

Glad to see that the Shoals theater release is getting an Indie version, I don't really want to put $50 down for a 6 month lead time at this point, especially on the heels of the RSD release (which I've still got to pick up!)
Depending where you order from, several places don’t charge until product ships (if that makes a difference).

I have been always been a Isbell fan but I am really starting to appreciate Cooley and Hood's songwriting. According to spotify DBT was my most listened to artist this year.
DBT is probably my top 5. The Isbell years are probably my favorite, but all the other years are just as good. Hood and Cooley write amazing songs. Shonna and the other couple guys that wrote some songs are just as good in my opinion. I’ve been waiting for them to put this out since I found it! Great show!

DBT is probably my top 5. The Isbell years are probably my favorite, but all the other years are just as good. Hood and Cooley write amazing songs. Shonna and the other couple guys that wrote some songs are just as good in my opinion. I’ve been waiting for them to put this out since I found it! Great show!
DBT is probably in my top 5/10 bands - I love their music and they don't have a dud in their catalog. Southern Rock Opera is my favorite, but Decoration Day and The Dirty South (both with Isbell) are just as good. Put in the order for the Indie exclusive, don't feel the need to fork over the money now and I like the Indie color scheme more to be honest.

Back