Pre-Order Thread

Let the madness begin:

There will be a lot of exclusives available at indie record stores...

Four Tet with a color exclusive - you gotta be shitting me! Is this the first Four Tet color vinyl ever?

Let the madness begin:

There will be a lot of exclusives available at indie record stores...
Favourites (based on the records not on the variants) - if you're not owning (insert number here) different copies already:
Four Tet - Sixteen Oceans (Love Record Stores Variant)
Gil Scott-Heron and Makaya McCraven - We’re New Again – A Re-imagining by Makaya McCraven (Love Record Stores Variant)
Julianna Barwick - Healing Is A Miracle (Love Record Store Variant)
Kelly Lee Owens - Inner Song (Love Record Stores Variant)
Laura Marling - Song For Our Daughter (Love Record Stores Variant)
Perfume Genius - Set My Heart On Fire (Love Record Stores Variant)
Phoebe Bridgers - Punisher (Love Record Stores Variant)
Porridge Radio - Every Bad (Love Record Stores Variant)
Sorry - 925 (Love Record Store Variant)
Tony Allen and Hugh Masekela - Rejoice (Love Record Store Variant)
Wilma Archer - A Western Circular (Love Record Stores Variant)

Another Phoebe Punisher variant

I hope this album gets remastered one day. I like it a lot, and it deserves better than the noisy pressings they keep putting out. Can't imagine this one will be any different. I can only listen to this on streaming to enjoy it.

Favourites (based on the records not on the variants) - if you're not owning (insert number here) different copies already:
Gil Scott-Heron and Makaya McCraven - We’re New Again – A Re-imagining by Makaya McCraven (Love Record Stores Variant)
I absolutely love that Makaya x Gil Scott-Heron album. It is regularly pretty cheap though on Amazon and other places (I think I got mine for $12 or something)

That Pottery album is a trip as well if you like strange rock.

I hope this album gets remastered one day. I like it a lot, and it deserves better than the noisy pressings they keep putting out. Can't imagine this one will be any different. I can only listen to this on streaming to enjoy it.
Actually it might be new plates who knows. I honestly expect the entire Secretly Group to put out crappy pressings. It makes it cool when I get a good one like Grae.

more PJ!

Amperland,

more PJ!

@NathanRicaud time to get pre-ordering!

box set is live! i preordered it already, very excited!

Last edited:
box set is live! i preordered it already, very excited!

Wait.... $60? That comes out to $15 per album. I thought boxsets meant you paid $40 per album?

Last edited:
Yes! Fest is definitely included in the conversation bc that is the literal melting pot of punk music rn every year (except this one rip fest 19)! I live in Gainesville rn, and i’ve worked the fest, and it’s just so insane that veterans like jawbreaker and dag nasty and the get up kids will play in the same lil downtown plaza with newer bands like joyce manor and menzingers and the like all in the same weekend. music aside, there is no other festival completely self-made and d.i.y.’d like fest and i would encourage anyone here on the forum to make the trip to florida in the future for it!!!

but yea also, in my original post, i was referring more to me growing up in south florida in broward/miami area. like idk what the general perspective of touring is like for other states, but south florida is the worst area to live in if you’re a frequent show-goer. mid-sized artists like the national, war on drugs, st vincent have never come to south florida bc there is just not a market for it here. the biggest thing in miami is hip-hop, which is how you end up with something like rolling loud becoming as popular as coachella now. so for me, the only type of “rock-oriented” music that i was able to see live would be from hardcore punk bands who would make the trip to small diy venues (and it was safe to say that almost all (if not 100% all) of these bands made the trip to south florida bc they were already booked for other events like warped tour or the fest in gainesville!
Besides the org-core beer soaked FEST, whenever I think of Florida I think of Deathmetal.

more PJ!

I hope we get a US link, too...

Back