PopTarts Unite!

I’m not sure if this had been posted before, but I feel like @NathanRicaud has mentioned this record a few times

Also, this colour variant looks better than the black/grey swirl one I got! I’m definitely getting this one! All the new colour variants look better than the first ones! 💯

I agree. I’m not a variant buyer at all but Ive rebought every one of the new Britney variants so far.
Omg, me too! I’ve purchased all of them so far too! I was like “fuck it”! 🙊🙊🙊

Im going to sell my
•pink/white swirl Oops I Did It Again
•Yellow swirl Britney,
•Blue swirl In The Zone
•Black/grey swirl Blackout variants!

I’m going to sell them on eBay for like AUD$30 each. I think they should sell, hopefully! 🤞

I really like the Circus colour variant though! It’s super pretty, so I think I’ll keep that one! The Grey/white marble with gold streaks is gorgeous on the Circus Variant! 💎

And I just got the Britney exclusive and I feel like this new variant plays better than the yellow swirl one! There’s less surface noise!

Omg, me too! I’ve purchased all of them so far too! I was like “fuck it”! 🙊🙊🙊

Im going to sell my
•pink/white swirl Oops I Did It Again
•Yellow swirl Britney,
•Blue swirl In The Zone
•Black/grey swirl Blackout variants!

I’m going to sell them on eBay for like AUD$30 each. I think they should sell, hopefully! 🤞

I really like the Circus colour variant though! It’s super pretty, so I think I’ll keep that one! The Grey/white marble with gold streaks is gorgeous on the Circus Variant! 💎

And I just got the Britney exclusive and I feel like this new variant plays better than the yellow swirl one! There’s less surface noise!

You may be able to sell those for a good amount more. The britney fanbase is rabid and even if these new variants are better, the old ones sell for a good amount.

I was most excited to see the Greatest hits posted today though. Didnt expect that at all. I remember buying that on CD back in the day and am so excited to add that one to the collection.

You may be able to sell those for a good amount more. The britney fanbase is rabid and even if these new variants are better, the old ones sell for a good amount.

I was most excited to see the Greatest hits posted today though. Didnt expect that at all. I remember buying that on CD back in the day and am so excited to add that one to the collection.
Nah, I’m a bit too scared to sell them for more! Especially as I think the new variants look better and even sound a bit better! 🐒

I’m only going to sell within Australia, so it might be harder to sell, so I think I’ll do AUD$30, or maybe even AUD$40 so I get my moneys worth, as I paid USD$40 each for the Oops and Britney exclusives ($27 + $10 shipping + tax). But either way, I’m happy I’ll be getting most of what I paid for! Like I’m really grateful for that! 🙏

I’m so excited to get all the other Britney exclusives now! I’ve got Baby One More Time and Britney so far and they are incredible! Like they look amazing and sound really good! I can’t wait to get the Oops I Did it Again, In The Zone and Blackout exclusives! The Blackout exclusive looks AMAZING! The clear with the red, yellow and black is spot on! 🎯

All you poptarts do not want to miss out on the current UO In The Zone & Blackout exclusives! They are going to be outrageously good, and will be as hot as ice!!! 🧊🥵😈🍭

Omg, I’ve seen pictures of the current Oops...I Did It Again UO exclusive on Discogs and it looks so pretty @wynn72 ! And one person said they think it sounds better than the other two UO exclusives!!!

I’m so happy to hear that as I wasn’t much of a fan of the purple/white swirl pressing! Like it was pretty average for me!

Also @wynn72 - I’m glad that Lucky is still on Side A for the Oops I Did It Again exclusive! Because Side B is all filler for me. Even though some of the songs are OK, none of them are great like the songs on Side A! So it works perfectly for me like that! Kinda like how Side B of Baby One More Time is pretty rubbish and Side A is great!

Side B on Britney is good though, and Side B on In The Zone and Circus are even better, with Side B on Blackout still being the best out of all Side B Britney releases, as it just slays!

Baby monster can’t wait to have all these Britney UO releases in my hands! 😍🤪🙌🙉🎩🦩

Happy birthday, Emotion! I remember when you were just a baby!

i like the blue more than the pink because the blue matches the writing of e mo tion... and i was never much of a pink girl myself.. i was either hard red or light blues

i like the blue more than the pink because the blue matches the writing of e mo tion... and i was never much of a pink girl myself.. i was either hard red or light blues
I really like both variants and can’t wait to replace them with the black, warped and scratched copy I have! 🙌

I think I also prefer the translucent blue more then the opaque pink, but am keen to see what they look like in person! 👁🙇‍♂️

Did you also get these exclusives @wynn72?E•MO•TION is a pop masterpiece, so I’d imagine you would love this album! 🥰

Did you also get these exclusives @wynn72?E•MO•TION is a pop masterpiece, so I’d imagine you would love this album! 🥰
i am almost certain that if she heard of these T5 would be ALL about this... i mean if we had "T5-core" it would be nothing but E MO TION, Beyonce, Kesha, and probably a bit of gaga and nicole atkins for unique fun

Also @wynn72 - I’m glad that Lucky is still on Side A for the Oops I Did It Again exclusive! Because Side B is all filler for me. Even though some of the songs are OK, none of them are great like the songs on Side A! So it works perfectly for me like that! Kinda like how Side B of Baby One More Time is pretty rubbish and Side A is great!

Side B on Britney is good though, and Side B on In The Zone and Circus are even better, with Side B on Blackout still being the best out of all Side B Britney releases, as it just slays!

Baby monster can’t wait to have all these Britney UO releases in my hands! 😍🤪🙌🙉🎩🦩

True on all counts. Don't get me wrong, I still enjoy Baby and Oops but they are definitely of the era where pop albums were mostly made for singles and the second half mainly being filler. Britney is where she really started to have solid albums. And Cinderella is still one of my all time favorite Britney tracks, and probably my favorite non-single.

So I am listening to My Dearest Melancholy for the first time. Am I wrong saying that this is the closest from Weeknd's music on his trilogy? I haven't listened to his music since his first 3 EPs so I am curious to read your opinions

So I am listening to My Dearest Melancholy for the first time. Am I wrong saying that this is the closest from Weeknd's music on his trilogy? I haven't listened to his music since his first 3 EPs so I am curious to read your opinions
After Hours is closer to Trilogy in my opinion! That album although is quite pop, has more of that ghostly, haunting, emotionally confused, druggy, dark, kaleidoscopic, drenched sound that a lot of Trilogy has!

Also, those 3 Weeknd mixtapes (House of Balloons, Thursday & Echoes of Silence) all have substance, and I feel like After Hours has that same substance if you know what I mean! Like it’s more atmospheric!

@wynn72 - I just listed Oops...I Did It Again (purple/white swirl) and Britney (yellow/white swirl) on eBay for AUD$50 each and they both already sold! Like they sold within a few hours! Someone wanted to buy both, so I just gave both to him for AUD$80! 🤠🤑👏👏👏

So good! It's like I get my money back! I just received the Oops I did it Again (Purple and gold metallic on clear), and I prefer it more than the purple/white swirl! It looks better and isn't as noisy as a pressing and I think even sounds a tiny bit sharper! 👍😎

I'm so happy Wynn72! SO SO SO happy! 🥰🤗🕺🙌

@wynn72 - I just listed Oops...I Did It Again (purple/white swirl) and Britney (yellow/white swirl) on eBay for AUD$50 each and they both already sold! Like they sold within a few hours! Someone wanted to buy both, so I just gave both to him for AUD$80! 🤠🤑👏👏👏

So good! It's like I get my money back! I just received the Oops I did it Again (Purple and gold metallic on clear), and I prefer it more than the purple/white swirl! It looks better and isn't as noisy as a pressing and I think even sounds a tiny bit sharper! 👍😎

I'm so happy Wynn72! SO SO SO happy! 🥰🤗🕺🙌

Thats great! I knew they would sell quick. You definitely could have made more but you made someones days and got youre money back quick for the new pressings. Win win.

I have all the new pressings so far but havent cracked them open and figured Id keep sealed. But youre making me want to listen to them now...

Thats great! I knew they would sell quick. You definitely could have made more but you made someones days and got youre money back quick for the new pressings. Win win.

I have all the new pressings so far but havent cracked them open and figured Id keep sealed. But youre making me want to listen to them now...
Open them Wynn and sell the first pressings! These new ones sound better and look way better!

So I remember hearing rumors of a deluxe version of Future Nostalgia happening a while back. Anyone ever hear anything further on that?

Back