PopTarts Unite!

Re: Levitating.

As a single it's far too club orientated to work, house remixes are all about the groove and vibe which this remix has in spades - it loses a lot of the original's pop punch so I can see why people are disappointed, but it's an intentional trade off. I think the song in context of the album will work really well (especially if all the tracks segue into one another).

Haven't seen alot of love for Ava Max on these forums but her singles have all been straight bops so far and I'm so excited her full length has finally been announced. 'Sweet but a Psycho' was great and her new single, 'Who's laughing now' is right up there.

No vinyl announced yet but hopefully soon via her website or UO.

Came here to post this and tag you. 🥳
Will you be ordering it? Insta-buy for me!
I'm gonna try to at some point, but I need to hold back for now, too many things piling up on my wantlist and RSD is just around the corner 👀 I don't know how limited this is, didn't see a pressing number or anything to indicate it would sell out super quick, so just crossing my fingers and hoping it sticks around for now🤞

Speaking of A.G. Cook, just now getting around to listening to that huge 7-disc thing he put out the other day. Was nobody going to tell me he covered one of my favorite songs ever made????? And he kind of snapped on it??????

Apple by A.G. Cook is sold out on Bandcamp but available everywhere else. I guess I'll order it on the PC Music site but it's kind of a bummer, I like getting the FLAC downloads that come with Bandcamp 😕

I’m not sure if this had been posted before, but I feel like @NathanRicaud has mentioned this record a few times

I’m not sure if this had been posted before, but I feel like @NathanRicaud has mentioned this record a few times

It’s one of my favourite pop albums ever, and is easily Britney Spears best album! Yes, I used to talk about this album a lot back then! It’s a horny, rebellious, robo-futuristic, club sex, fantasy, computer-digital album! It’s so freaking good!!! 🔥🔥🔥

Back