PopTarts Unite!

Speaking of, this arrived recently:

View attachment 61255

Signed gatefold, translucent LP, and TEN (10!!) 24x24 posters included in a foil bag. You would think I'd be the biggest Hannah Diamond fan, and I assure you that I am not LOL
I'm jelly, mine was signed but I didn't get posters with it lol I also went black because I liked how it went with the album cover *shrug*

I'm jelly, mine was signed but I didn't get posters with it lol I also went black because I liked how it went with the album cover *shrug*

That's the weird part: I thought I was getting a standard black LP as well. I guess that's a mistake on Rough Trade's part.
I have no idea what to do with these posters, so back in the bag they go.

Well... I just learned that apparently there *was* an option on the site to ship to the US. It must have been tucked under the one corner of the webpage I didn't look because I checked multiple times and didn't find shit. So I had the chance to get this, after having it in my cart and having everything filled out, and didn't. Cool. Makes me very happy to know I've missed out on this twice now.
Just got an email that they don't have it 😭

Just got an email that they don't have it 😭
Booooo. 😞 I guess we can just keep begging Charli for a repress... it has to happen at some point right.... right? 🥺

In some good news however, I got an email saying the PC Music comp has already shipped! o_O

Booooo. 😞 I guess we can just keep begging Charli for a repress... it has to happen at some point right.... right? 🥺

In some good news however, I got an email saying the PC Music comp has already shipped! o_O
Yeah, mine too! And in two weeks we are getting a Vroom Vroom EP repress, which will probably be impossible to obtain haha

I did not levitate, sadly.
I hate to compare but any remix album that comes out this year is going to be up against 1000 gecs and the Tree of Clues and you're not going to be able to beat that. Love Future Nostalgia but the production on that album is perfect as is and it would be hard to imagine remixes that I would prefer over the original tracks.

Back