PopTarts Unite!

"Additionally, the deluxe version is rumored to be titled 'Moonlight Edition'. Eagle-eyed fans have pulled together several hints and clues as well and the deluxe will allegedly include an additional six/seven tracks. With its original 13 tracks, the additional songs could include her collabs 'Prisoner', 'UN DIA' and the 'Levitating' remix, which have all been released. Fans are speculating the four brand-new songs are going to be 'That Kind of Woman', 'If It Ain't Me', 'We're Good' and 'Not My Problem'."

Source

Troye Sivan - Blue Neighbourhood: 5th Anniversary Pink Vinyl (UK only)

If anyone sees this anywhere else where it ships to Canada please tag me!

Not sure, if this is an option for you. It's getting sold on the German Universal Records site. It seems shipping worldwide is about 30€. They're usually quite reliable.

so it turns out that HYBE (the company behind BTS and some other much smaller kpop acts).. bought scooter brauns recording company and now they own the rights to everything from beiber to arianna grande to taylor swifts old masters...

this is not a good sign i think

so it turns out that HYBE (the company behind BTS and some other much smaller kpop acts).. bought scooter brauns recording company and now they own the rights to everything from beiber to arianna grande to taylor swifts old masters...

this is not a good sign i think
In my experience, consolidation leads to monopolization which isn't good for anyone.

Back