PopTarts Unite!

ddsc.jpg

I was like "Okay, that's kinda hip of D&D (and left field) to team with Charli XCX on a drink". Looked it up and it's a collab with Tik Tok personality Charli D'Amerlio.

Honestly, I don't really give a shit what either of them drink - or really anyone who isn't me (well if I'm ordering you a drink I'll probably nod my head as you tell me what you want). But, my first impression still gave D&D some cred for a hip sort of collab. TBH, the problem all really lies with me. I'm sure to a certain demo Tik Tok stars are the bees knees and this collab makes D&D the coolest thing out there.

View attachment 95896

I was like "Okay, that's kinda hip of D&D (and left field) to team with Charli XCX on a drink". Looked it up and it's a collab with Tik Tok personality Charli D'Amerlio.

Honestly, I don't really give a shit what either of them drink - or really anyone who isn't me (well if I'm ordering you a drink I'll probably nod my head as you tell me what you want). But, my first impression still gave D&D some cred for a hip sort of collab. TBH, the problem all really lies with me. I'm sure to a certain demo Tik Tok stars are the bees knees and this collab makes D&D the coolest thing out there.
Welcome to the old, not hip crowd. We got a chair and some ibuprofen for your knees waiting for you.

View attachment 95896

Welcome to the old, not hip crowd. We got a chair and some ibuprofen for your knees waiting for you.
Tbf I'm young enough to be in TikToks target audience and my first thought would have gone to Charli XCX too.

Ok, so there was no Dunkin x Charli XCX collab; but at a gas station near my house I did see these today:

View attachment 96020

So in case your Pop Theart® was broken, it can mend by munching these cookies.
medical disclaimer: nothing can be truly mended by these cookies. in fact, they might do interior damage. they are gagarbage.

View attachment 95896

I tried it. It was very disappointing. Do not recommend.

Back