PopTarts Unite!

Also @wynn72 - I’m not surprised Positions isn’t getting praise. People would be thrown off with how mature the album is and that it’s more intimate and more R&B and more trap production. If this was a debut album, it would be getting praised.

The production on this album is so lavish, playful, intricate, and is just truly magical, dizzying and stunning. The musicality is just so strong on this album.

Positions will be an album that will age well and I am sure it will be the one that gets ranked on top of her past efforts in like 10 years time! It will be considered a transition album just like how Sweetener was.

Also @wynn72 - I’m not surprised Positions isn’t getting praise. People would be thrown off with how mature the album is and that it’s more intimate and more R&B and more trap production. If this was a debut album, it would be getting praised.

The production on this album is so lavish, playful, intricate, and is just truly magical, dizzying and stunning. The musicality is just so strong on this album.

Positions will be an album that will age well and I am sure it will be the one that gets ranked on top of her past efforts in like 10 years time! It will be considered a transition album just like how Sweetener was.
THIS BOP is wonderful:

Agree, the production is great and people are thrown off by the slight change in style (although it is a natural progression and fits her voice so well). I like it more with every listen and it will age well.

Last edited:

Ariana Grande signed Cds restocked if anyone interested. Ship immediately. I got one in the first batch, and she mentioned she would sign more but wouldn’t put them up until actually signed and in stock just in case

Ariana Grande signed Cds restocked if anyone interested. Ship immediately. I got one in the first batch, and she mentioned she would sign more but wouldn’t put them up until actually signed and in stock just in case
If anyone has one they want to get rid of let me know.

The new movie Sia is making is very problematic

Autistic character not played by autistic person, working with autism speaks, which claims to be a health group but is basically searching for a "cure", and being mean to an autistic actor for being critical

Rina is great as usual but the production really hurts this song. It's by the guy who produced a great deal of Chromatica and now I know who to blame for why that album didn't hit for me. His production style is so generic and it seems to make what could otherwise be great songs into underwhelming ones. All I really want is for Rina to hand this over to Clarence Clarity so that he can show them how it's done.

I honestly have no clue where to post this, but this is a Twitch stream happening next week:

lLW0sku.jpg

Back