PopTarts Unite!

The Circle is a top tier reality show. I wish "Lance Bass" was better at being Lance Bass, but the show is just endlessly entertaining.

One of my Instagram record store follows does semi-frequent drops and they had a circle themed alert page which cracked me up.

I think everyone is missing the implication here. Clearly, CLEARLY, one of our poptarts is ON THE CIRCLE! Because there can be no other explanation. We definitely are the ones that came up with the term "poptarts". So - which of you is it? WHICH OF YOU IS ON THE CIRCLE?

I think everyone is missing the implication here. Clearly, CLEARLY, one of our poptarts is ON THE CIRCLE! Because there can be no other explanation. We definitely are the ones that came up with the term "poptarts". So - which of you is it? WHICH OF YOU IS ON THE CIRCLE?

MAYBE THE GUY WHO PLAYS RIVER IS HERE!!!!!!

/Me, checks the book thread

The big indie pop release I was hyped up for snuck up on me and has been released!
I love Amy Shark so much... I listened to Love Monster when I needed to calm down and it seems much the same.
I am enjoying it so much. I am hoping the preorder via Bullmoose comes through I love this

I know I'm one of the few Top 40 pop folks in here, but there isn't enough talk about this new Justin Bieber album. It's really good! Regardless of how you feel about him as a person or his past, this album really is a new level for him in my opinion. I guess now that he finally has a muse, he can put that angelic voice to good use haha. But in all seriousness he gets deeply personal on this album whether it's a love song for his wife or a song about having it all but still being incredibly lonely, and it really adds another layer to the album. Songs like Holy, Off My Face, Hold On, Ghost, Lifetime, Peaches, and Lonely are all great and this entire album is, in my opinion, as well. Check it out if you haven't already!

I know I'm one of the few Top 40 pop folks in here, but there isn't enough talk about this new Justin Bieber album. It's really good! Regardless of how you feel about him as a person or his past, this album really is a new level for him in my opinion. I guess now that he finally has a muse, he can put that angelic voice to good use haha. But in all seriousness he gets deeply personal on this album whether it's a love song for his wife or a song about having it all but still being incredibly lonely, and it really adds another layer to the album. Songs like Holy, Off My Face, Hold On, Ghost, Lifetime, Peaches, and Lonely are all great and this entire album is, in my opinion, as well. Check it out if you haven't already!

I need to give the whole album some time, I love Peaches.

Justin Bieber is very talented. Very. I've listened to this album several times and also very much enjoy it.

Olivia Rodrigo's gonna be absolutely massive isn't she?

Like, Driver's License exploded and I honestly think that it's one of the stronger overall pop songs of the last few years, but she really feels like she's coalescing so much of the pop singer landscape in a way that just captures imagery in such a plain and clear way. Originally when I listened to Deja Vu it felt like a nice little companion piece to Driver's License and the more I listen to it, the more I'm convinced it's somehow more biting and more of an earworm than DL which is...nuts to say the least.

She also has that performance element, which of course the Disney background helps, that many other pop stars took years to really embrace.

There's a lot of Lorde and Taylor in there and that's a terrifying combination.

Back