Online Vinyl Deals

A reminder to check your local Urban Outfitters, these averaged out to ~$10 each

View attachment 133163

The closest one to me is an hour+ away but it's still one of the better deals i've ever gotten. A good 5-6 years ago they were having some random clearance that wasn't marked and I had to go upstairs and back down for them to manually scan probably 50 albums but I came out with a good 30 or so at about $1-2 each and the employee's were even shocked and high fiving me by the end when another one scanned for cheap (felt like I was on a game show 🤣).. I've never encountered that again but they do have some solid clearance prices if you pop in at the right time.

This was one of those "only 1 left" orders from Walmart, fulfilled by Movie Mars. Supposed to be the Analog Spark pressing. I wasn't particularly optimistic when I ordered it, but a shipping notice with the subject line "your order shipped early!" seems like a good sign. Guess I'll see when/if it arrives.

BFS.jpg

This was one of those "only 1 left" orders from Walmart, fulfilled by Movie Mars. Supposed to be the Analog Spark pressing. I wasn't particularly optimistic when I ordered it, but a shipping notice with the subject line "your order shipped early!" seems like a good sign. Guess I'll see when/if it arrives.

View attachment 133246
Nice snag! 🤞

40% off RSD titles at Darkside Records. Add code RSDSALE22.
Where do you add the code? I can't seem to figure it out.

Think there are some Dawes fans out there:

Amazon product ASIN B08DCZXTMS
Actually love Dawes. As they've gotten more of a following, they've never forgotten their early supporters like WXPN. I've seen them a half dozen times over the past ten years, and they never disappoint. I have all their vinyl, and had each of them signed in person after shows. Great group of guys.

View attachment 133246
So many good songs in this album.

Seems like a pretty decent deal.

Seems like a pretty decent deal.
About $5-8 cheaper than eBay. I grabbed one since Target didn't deliver on a pre-order last year. Thank you!

Not sure if it's been discussed here but for anyone that made a big order that qualified for free shipping during that RoughTrade sale and had some stuff sent just recently you should check and see if you were charged shipping because I completely didn't notice it but saw some people talking about it on the stevehoffman forum and sure enough I was.

Last edited:
Back