Online Vinyl Deals

Whoa!!! How the hell did you manage that? haha
Placed the original accideal preorder. Like everyone else, got CDs instead of LPs.

Went thru the normal channel to request replacement with correct item. Got CDs again.

Placed a new order for the 5 LP set. Got CDs. Returned for refund.

Placed a second new order for the 5LP set. Got CDs. Returned for refund.

Placed a third new order for the 5LP set. Got CDs. Returned for refund.

Placed a fourth new order for the 5LP set. They fucked up and accidentally sent me the right item. Now I'll once again return the CD set for a refund.

If you held on to new CDs, it may be worth a shot.

Placed the original accideal preorder. Like everyone else, got CDs instead of LPs.

Went thru the normal channel to request replacement with correct item. Got CDs again.

Placed a fourth new order for the 5LP set. They fucked up and accidentally sent me the right item. Now I'll once again return the CD set for a refund.

That's some dedication and commitment. You earned that set.

Hahahahahahaha! That’s fantastic. I went through your first three steps and still haven’t gotten a refund for the initial $11!

Ah maybe it’s just not out in the US yet. I have seen mid April dates on all the listings over here.
FOMO got the better of me, I ordered a copy.

I had a look to see if it was generally available in the UK, seems to be a scheduled release for 23 March in the UK. But selling out fast; sold out at the label, 1 copy left at Banquet. Juno out of stock, SOTU Out of Stock.

FOMO got the better of me, I ordered a copy.

I had a look to see if it was generally available in the UK, seems to be a scheduled release for 23 March in the UK. But selling out fast; sold out at the label, 1 copy left at Banquet. Juno out of stock, SOTU Out of Stock.
Let us know how it sounds! It’s pretty pricy in the US so I’m trying to wait on some reviews

Back