Online Vinyl Deals

Some nice prices at Merchbar for the 60th anniversary of Dylan's first release. 30% off quite a few items.
I grabbed Basement Tapes and Hard Rain.

So Urban Outfitters has extra 40% off all sale items, and ending today they are giving 100 bonus points if you order two LPs.

You get 75pts for creating a UO rewards account, and 25pts per purchase.

So you can create an account and buy two records, which will generate two $5 off coupons.

You can place an order for two more records with a $5 off coupon, and it will generate another 125pts which will net you another $5 off coupon and then get you to Silver Tier, which gets you a $20 off $100 purchase coupon, and an extra 20% to points earned for the year.

UNTIL NEXT TIME, KINGS

So Urban Outfitters has extra 40% off all sale items, and ending today they are giving 100 bonus points if you order two LPs.

You get 75pts for creating a UO rewards account, and 25pts per purchase.

So you can create an account and buy two records, which will generate two $5 off coupons.

You can place an order for two more records with a $5 off coupon, and it will generate another 125pts which will net you another $5 off coupon and then get you to Silver Tier, which gets you a $20 off $100 purchase coupon, and an extra 20% to points earned for the year.

UNTIL NEXT TIME, KINGS
But do they sell good records?

C'mon man, this isn't the AV Club!

Edit: I realized I may have gone a bit too obscure, but back in the day on the AV Club, they promoted Dawes a lot, and it because a meme in the comment sections.
Thank you! Iā€™ve never been able to give Dawes a fair shake mainly because of the AV Club message boards I canā€™t help but snicker every time they come up.

Edit: I think it all started hereā€¦

Thank you! Iā€™ve never been able to give Dawes a fair shake mainly because of the AV Club message boards I canā€™t help but snicker every time they come up.

Edit: I think it all started hereā€¦
Never cared for them myself, independent of the AV Club LOL. But hey, it's a good deal for someone! ;)

Never cared for them myself, independent of the AV Club LOL. But hey, it's a good deal for someone! ;)
Oh yeah, I mean they are probably pretty good. The meme was more that AV club seemingly out of no where became hardcore Dawes promoters. It felt like sponsored content that was out of the ordinary for them at the time. At the time AV Club was my primary internet hangout spot and basically anytime a review was posted someone would inevitably comment something along the lines of ā€œWell, itā€™s no Dawesā€. It was a fun time to be alive.

Back