Online Vinyl Deals

PSA- if you ordered items in the Rough Trade Dec/Jan sale and they broke up your orders in shipping, go to your account to see how they charge you shipping on each one
I had reason to go through my payments to Rough Trade several weeks back, comparing various charges to the assortment of records I ordered during that sale and the actual groupings that were shipped at different times. I don’t recall any shipping charges being added to any of the shipments I received.

EDIT: Correction. Just looked on the Rough Trade site and saw that across multiple shipments, there were 14 records I was not charged shipping for, and 5 for which I was.

Last edited:
not familiar with this shop, but everything here is 50% off in your cart. and shipping seems normal -- around $5 media mail.

not familiar with this shop, but everything here is 50% off in your cart. and shipping seems normal -- around $5 media mail.

They are a store in either Memphis or Nashvegas. I forget which. I have ordered from them in the past as they have had some goner exclusives.

I didn't buy a single record while N&G was down.

Guess I'm back to bad habits again.

I didn't buy a single record while N&G was down.

Guess I'm back to bad habits again.
I wouldn't have, but one of my favorite record stores had an anniversary sale and I got a few that I've never seen on sale before. The bummer is that I had my cart loaded to go when it went live and stayed up late to clock buy as soon as it went live but the price didn't update in the cart so I thought I had the time wrong. By the time I decided to click through to purchase and saw it didn't update until then most of what I'd wanted was gone. Saved some money, kinda, cause I still want what I missed out on but they're hard to find anywhere now so will have to wait for represses at this point.

This was one of those "only 1 left" orders from Walmart, fulfilled by Movie Mars. Supposed to be the Analog Spark pressing. I wasn't particularly optimistic when I ordered it, but a shipping notice with the subject line "your order shipped early!" seems like a good sign. Guess I'll see when/if it arrives.

View attachment 133246
Well how ‘bout that?! Walmart/Movie Mars delivers.

837EC74E-812F-4BF9-89AC-F5807E08169F.jpeg

Last edited:
damn! gotta keep my eye on walmart...i need more ben folds on vinyl. i have reinhold messner from analog spark and love it. missed out on all his others.
Didn’t you post the Real Gone sale link?

I have the this and it is an excellent live album.

Didn’t you post the Real Gone sale link?

I have the this and it is an excellent live album.
Yea I have that one preordered. thanks though! Missing most of the studio albums aside from Reinhold

Back