Online Vinyl Deals

Yeah. I got the Hiatus Kiayote and their UO exclusive of Hand Habits, Angel Olsen for about $12 each, the Roger Waters live album for $20, with free shipping and a $5 off coupon on that.
I’m considering the Hand Habits and .clipping records, would be about $30 shipped. I’ve done a lot of buying lately, so might pass

40% off RSD titles at Darkside Records. Add code RSDSALE22.

They’ve got the John Prine Live at The Other End box set, would be about $40 with the discount

Some good deals in there. Miles Live Evil, Herbie Hancock Trio in Japan, but the $10.99 shipping kinda ruins the discount.

The Shangri-Las- The Best of the Red Bird and Mercury Recordings is a steal at $27

DANGIT!

No shipping to Canada.

I took a look, caveat emptor, MANY of these titles are significantly cheaper on the interwebs (Discogs, eBay), some by a factor of 75% less.

For example, MATATA is $1 less shipped on eBay, even after the discount code ($10 shipping probably doesn't help).

Guess I better give him a shout.

Edit: sent an email, got no reply but a tracking number was sent.
Tracking number received a week ago, but no scan at USPS yet.
Got an email back, packages were dropped off.

Thank you for reaching out. This is already in possession of USPS. I have a daily pick up and often times the carrier does not scan the package. It is usually moving through the system and the first scan does not occur until it reaches your local distribution center. That being said, if the tracking does not update in the next day or so, I will be opening a trace with USPS. I have spoken with the supervisor at my local station about this on going problem, but they have yet to address it on their end.

My apologies for the delay, but your package is indeed on the way to you.

Thank you for your patience,

Last edited:
Back