Online Vinyl Deals

I decided to grab this, the live Stooges at Goose Lake, and Eno/Cale Wrong Way up.
Great call on Chernobyl, it is so good. Reznor/Ross electronic soundtracks get all the hype but the soundtracks for Chernobyl and DEVS are just as good, if not better.

Yes, some great Eno in the sale too, even a few of the Abbey Road half-speed masters are available. I’m a big fan of Wrong Way Up.

I grabbed Mixing Colours — the album he did with his brother Roger — in the last sale. Good value because that’s an expensive one.

Last edited:
So not only does my Target order get canceled, but my Sade box set that was supposed to be here yesterday has suddenly fallen off the radar based on the tracking info.........last check in was like 3 towns away on the 11th, now it's running late with no delivery date.

Oh, and has anyone who ordered Petty's Wildflower from PopMarket received a shipping confirmation?

This is too much stress for one day, lol

hate to bring the bad news at least for me target has cancelled my NEIL YOUNG ARCHIVES VOL. II pre-order without a new delivery date confirmation e-mail.reason given "Due to an unforeseen issue, we had to cancel items from your order".
Yup, me too. Glad this happened at a time when many of us are taking full advantage of Target's cancellation policy. :D

Check out that Cluster record if you haven’t. If you like Hans-Joachim Roedelius, I’d be surprised if you didn’t like Zuckerzeit, although it is more conventional than most of Cluster’s other material.

I’ve had dotA saved since the last sale too but haven’t pulled the trigger. Very curious about it and haven’t found a way to listen to the entire record. The few songs I’ve heard I’ve liked. Let me know what you think about it. If it comes with a DL code tans you don’t need it, I would love to give it a listen.

I already have an old copy of Zuckerzeit, but agree that anyone else who is unfamiliar should grab it.

I've only heard whatever songs were available on the Discogs page for that dotA, but it was enough to sell me on it.

Got this last night and this thing is solid. Can’t wait to dig into the vinyl, love packaging and booklet.
Mine was just dropped at my door--literally, I think. :) Looking forward to checking it out, though it might be a while before I've got the time to do that. Heard some rattling when I picked up the box, and worried it hadn't been packaged well, but it had, so apparently there's enough space within the box-set box for the records to move around a smidge. Enjoy!

Just noticed that the Kate Bush Remastered in Vinyl II, III, and IV are available at Target with the Buy 2 Get 1 Free offer. II is tempting me since I don't have any of those albums and they are purported to be among her best. Works out to about $18 per record. Hmmmm.

Note: The discussion in the Pre-Order thread re: making reasonable decisions about vinyl purchases inspired this post! ;)

Just noticed that the Kate Bush Remastered in Vinyl II, III, and IV are available at Target with the Buy 2 Get 1 Free offer. II is tempting me since I don't have any of those albums and they are purported to be among her best. Works out to about $18 per record. Hmmmm.

Note: The discussion in the Pre-Order thread re: making reasonable decisions about vinyl purchases inspired this post! ;)

They're all great sets, and if I didn't have them already I'd jump on a chance to do a buy 2 get 1 free deal with them

So not only does my Target order get canceled, but my Sade box set that was supposed to be here yesterday has suddenly fallen off the radar based on the tracking info.........last check in was like 3 towns away on the 11th, now it's running late with no delivery date.

Oh, and has anyone who ordered Petty's Wildflower from PopMarket received a shipping confirmation?

This is too much stress for one day, lol
I don't know if this is helpful but I just got my shipping notification for Wildflower, but I ordered it from Bullmoose.

The first set of my Target buy 3 Blue Note records came in. All were in good shape. Didn't come in a giant Target box for once.

lol, I ordered three albums from Target for this deal. I got a box that had to be 3' X 2' X 2' and assumed my wife had ordered something. When I opened the box there was just a ton of those cushion air bags and just Kendrick Lamar's Damn. At least it wasn't damaged.

Wow, this must be newly listed because I've done quite a few searches through their jazz titles since the sale began and this wasn't ever there. Nice find!
I have already bought too much from this sale but I’m really tempted by some of the Keith Jarrett ECM titles, especially Belonging.

Last edited:
Back