Online Vinyl Deals

No big ticket stuff from Target for me, but I did fill some 3 $25 and under holes I had, so that wasn't too bad, saved $50 over what I could have gotten them elsewhere for :)
Yeah, honestly my collection is mostly maintained, aside from new releases, artists I’ve just discovered or random holes here and there. So these “buy x get x” tend to miss me more often than not.

No big ticket stuff from Target for me, but I did fill some 3 $25 and under holes I had, so that wasn't too bad, saved $50 over what I could have gotten them elsewhere for :)
this is what I did - now I can finally take Amy Grant's "Home For Christmas", alt-j's "An Awesome Wave", Jamie XX's "In Colour", and Noel Gallagher's High Flying Birds's "Who Built the Moon?" off my wantlist

I basically did the same. Just picked up some stuff I’ve wanted that I didn’t necessarily want to spend more than $20 on each that don’t come up used very often.
Also, a bunch of pre-orders too

Oh, and has anyone who ordered Petty's Wildflower from PopMarket received a shipping notice?
I preordered from Musicdirect back in August when it first became available. I checked the order status today and it said it was back ordered, which seems weird, unless they burned thru their allotment and I drew the short stick? I called them and cancelled after I grabbed a copy from my local.

I preordered from Musicdirect back in August when it first became available. I checked the order status today and it said it was back ordered, which seems weird, unless they burned thru their allotment and I drew the short stick? I called them and cancelled after I grabbed a copy from my local.
I reached out to PopMarket and they replied saying my order was in the shipping process and would be going out today, which it did and I received a ship confirmation. :)

Few more things I bought from Target if anyone is looking for some last minute ideas

I had a Circle offer to complete 2 $50+ orders and get $15 in credit this so I did my one full 3for2 to complete it.

Led Zeppelin - Led Zeppelin III (Vinyl) 2lp deluxe version
Beautifully done RSD 2019 release, not a huge discount for what you can get it for but still a better price then you'll likely find it for.

pre-order for December so I figured i'd put an order down and think about it over the next couple months

Solid deal but I doubt i'll get this any cheaper if I wait.

Then some other stuff i've been debating on and will try to hold off for another day but we'll seeeeeee 🙃

This is the one listed and is supposed to sound great, it's 45rpm red vinyl and spread across 2lp's
They also have a second 35th anniversary on Target.com which is 2lp but it's 2 versions of the album at the normal 33 1/3 (original uk and new remixed remaster)

This rarely ever drops below $40 so after the 33% off it's a very solid deal

5th Anniversary White edition

Norwegian Prog rock, dope album! I'm guessing it's the below standard black version

Pretty great price for 4lp's and this hardly ever drops much from what i've noticed over the years. This version also supposedly sounds much better then the MOV release from 2014. Anyone actually own this version?

with the sale it would bring it to about $15 a piece.

I also noticed they are adding things nearly every day so if you look at all vinyl and check to sort from "newest" you might find a couple new things before the sale ends.. I actually found some pretty rare variants of lesser known bands looking around that surprised me so you never know what might pop up even though the sale is about over at this point.

Few more things I bought from Target if anyone is looking for some last minute ideas

I had a Circle offer to complete 2 $50+ orders and get $15 in credit this so I did my one full 3for2 to complete it.

Beautifully done RSD 2019 release, not a huge discount for what you can get it for but still a better price then you'll likely find it for.

pre-order for December so I figured i'd put an order down and think about it over the next couple months

Then some other stuff i've been debating on and will try to hold off for another day but we'll seeeeeee 🙃

This is the one listed and is supposed to sound great, it's 45rpm red vinyl and spread across 2lp's
They also have a second 35th anniversary on Target.com which is 2lp but it's 2 versions of the album at the normal 33 1/3 (original uk and new remixed remaster)

Norwegian Prog rock, dope album! I'm guessing it's the below standard black version

Pretty great price for 4lp's and this hardly ever drops much from what i've noticed over the years. This version also supposedly sounds much better then the MOV release from 2014. Anyone actually own this version?

I also noticed they are adding things nearly every day so if you look at all vinyl and check to sort from "newest" you might find a couple new things before the sale ends.. I actually found some pretty rare variants of lesser known bands looking around that surprised me so you never know what might pop up even though the sale is about over at this point.
Doing the lord's work. Thank you.

Nice! Pretty sure today's the last day, so don't hold off too long :D. (I'm in the same boat....debating, debating)

Hadn't previously noticed this Julien Baker at the Target sale (only 7 left):

Also a really good price on the new Berninger:

A bunch of new adds in the Target vinyl sale today! And the Bob Marley half speed masters that went up in the last couple days are now included too. This link sorts by newest added.

Sorry if repost, but AUTUMN!30 is the code for 30% at thesoundofvinyl.us
Might just be me, but every time I think about buying from them I discover that even with a significant discount like this 30% off, their original prices are so relatively high that the sale just brings them down to what other places are selling them for without a sale. This is in striking contrast to the Target sale, where the original prices, in most cases, are already pretty good, and the sale offers a true bargain. Might be an apples-and-oranges comparison, but I don't have the impression The Sound of Vinyl is some small mom-and-pop outfit. (They claim to be "the world's leading online vinyl store.")

Back