Online Vinyl Deals

I was surprised at the amount of love and acclaim Monster received in convo during recent reissue.
Im the complete opposite to you. I disliked it from the moment I rushed out to buy it on release and it’s never got any better for me.
I can't quite recall the reaction to it at the time but I remember being one of the few in my group of friends (if not the only) who loved it. all the rest thought it was proper shite. Largely on account of it not being Automatic for the People but one of my friends recently described it as something like 'a one dimensional pastiche and generally lazy bollocks' which I disputed. But after spending the best part of 25 years sticking up for that album it's ingrained now. For all I know it might be shite but I probably wouldn't allow myself to believe it after all these years. So, basically, I think its great.

Shit, I am about to spend a shit ton on these BN releases at Target. If it says not in stores, does that mean it is not available to order? Or just i will need to wait for them to get more?

Shit, I am about to spend a shit ton on these BN releases at Target. If it says not in stores, does that mean it is not available to order? Or just i will need to wait for them to get more?
Not in stores just means you couldn't pick it up at your local store (or that they're not carried in Target stores). But as long as they're showing up on the site, that should mean they're available for online orders. (Pretty sure stuff just disappears once it's sold out, maybe except for the Target exclusives.)

Last edited:
It's great. Some people just really hate change.
That said, Hi-Fi ended my favorite in their catalog, but didn't start that way.
I'd say Hifi is there or there abouts on any given day with Murmur and Fables... Monster close behind

Looks like The Cooker is included in Prime Day deals though so you can apply a $10 prime day credit and walk away with it for $18 which is still excellent, not as excellent as if I could get it for $11 but still

why is this vmp exclusive on sale at amazon? weren't we led to believe that vmp pressings were "limited"?

this as a warehouse deal kind of sends me the wrong feels...

Any recommendations to get from the Target sale? Obviously the BNTP series for < $20 each, but wondering what other highlights are out there.
@Rip_City, if memory serves you're an adventurous listener so I'll share some under-the-radar nuggets I grabbed from the sale in case anything interests you.

Last edited:
Back