Online Vinyl Deals

Peggy Lee's Black Coffee (Acoustic Sounds) reissue has popped up in the Target sale.

Ordered that the other day, though it’s hard to find. A few others that are hard to find but there are Lee Morgan’s Rajah Tone Poet, the upcoming Scofield/Metheny Tone Poet and Paul Chambers’ “Bass On Top.”

If anyone is looking at this, $99 after the trick.

Oh damn! It’s back! @HuddieLedbetter I feel like you wanted to order this last time and it didn’t come through? But is back in stock now likely after the recent press.

Oh damn! It’s back! @HuddieLedbetter I feel like you wanted to order this last time and it didn’t come through? But is back in stock now likely after the recent press.
I ordered on from MoFi a few days ago and it came yesterday, numbered just under 5,000 so these are probably the last 1,000 or so of the bunch.

I ordered on from MoFi a few days ago and it came yesterday, numbered just under 5,000 so these are probably the last 1,000 or so of the bunch.
I believe these are all from the final batch of pressings, although i have heard that the numbers don't really make sense chronologically. Some people said they got around #5,000 in the initial batch! But yea--I think these are OOP after this most recent batch sells out.

I believe these are all from the final batch of pressings, although i have heard that the numbers don't really make sense chronologically. Some people said they got around #5,000 in the initial batch! But yea--I think these are OOP after this most recent batch sells out.
If I'm not mistaken the packaging is produced all at once to cut costs, then the albums are packaged as they are pressed, so you'll see a little 'oddity" in the numbers delivered and when ;)

I think I’m bad at this. I can’t find three albums in there I think I need. Someone take my temperature.

Well you can always just find one album that you need, order two others that are the exact same price that you don't, and then cancel those other two immediately after placing your order to get the one you want for 33% off.

Well you can always just find one album that you need, order two others that are the exact same price that you don't, and then cancel those other two immediately after placing your order to get the one you want for 33% off.
I got the discount but the tax applicable to the price of the original 3 albums remained. I ordered 3 of the same record and canceled 2. Is that why?

Nevermind, that was the problem. You have to order 3 similarly priced items. Carted three different $153.99 box sets. Kept the Motorhead Ace of Spades 40th anniversary deluxe box for $111. Henry Rollins insisted.

Last edited:
I got the discount but the tax applicable to the price of the original 3 albums remained. I ordered 3 of the same record and canceled 2. Is that why?

Hmm, interesting. I ordered 3 different records and cancelled 1 and the tax was reduced after I cancelled it.

Back