Online Vinyl Deals

Anyone’s electric warrior get canceled for just mine?

Do a google search for just the barcode 081227932992 every once in awhile .. I've found 3-4 spots that have had it recently doing this . It seems like some places are getting a couple and re-selling out so any record shop that has a notification option for restock sign up for that as well. I ended up grabbing one finally this weekend from a record store that had 1 copy after hearing it even beats the MoFi edition which is what I was holding out for originally.

This is a strange one though like most here have been talking about. I don't think it's a repress but I def. think there are copies being "found" all over the place it seems and it's just super random when they pop up.

Any Cyber Monday deals of note?

I seem to remember getting a good deal once.

edit: it was 20% off at Amoeba.com

Last edited:
Anybody else have their Nina Simone - I put a spell on you canceled from Target? I preordered it during a 2 for 3 sale and kept getting emails about delays and possible approvals. Every time I would click the link there was never an approval button. Oh well...I caved and bought one for $27 elsewhere.

Anybody else have their Nina Simone - I put a spell on you canceled from Target? I preordered it during a 2 for 3 sale and kept getting emails about delays and possible approvals. Every time I would click the link there was never an approval button. Oh well...I caved and bought one for $27 elsewhere.

yes. lots of folks did. what a bummer. guess plaid room gets my $$ for it since they're one of the few not charging a high price.

Back